Author Topic: 31 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan helicopter crash  (Read 20767 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 31 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan helicopter crash
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »

PS- I did not know about the muzzie incubus!   ::outrage::   ::overkill::

Nor I. I pray for closure for the families and the ones responsible for this fuster cluck fry in hell.

Love to arrange the meeting!!!   machinegun
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
People in the SpecOps community and their families do not forget and are unyielding in their determination...these peope and their families are typically made up of the most robust patriotic fabric, they are not going to relent until they have full satisfaction...nor should they...so it is only those ignorant, misguided and truly un-American types who will look upon this effort as pointless, the majority of us wish them well and hope they are successful.

::praying::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/families-of-seal-team-6-to-reveal-why-they-think-the-govt-is-as-much-responsible-for-the-death-of-their-sons-as-the-taliban/

PS- I did not know about the muzzie incubus!   ::outrage::   ::overkill::

Here is the radical cleric’s curse on our fallen SEALs.

Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
    In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
    The companions of “THE FIRE”
    (The sinners and infidels who are fodder for the hell fire)
    ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
    The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the WINNERS.
    Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
    (Mocking the GOD of Moses)
    Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
    (repent and convert to Islam)
    Blessings are to your God (Allah) the God of glory and what they describe.
    And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

For the record – Political correctness killed these heroes – then political correctness allowed them to be insulted at their funeral service.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/outrage-obama-administration-allowed-radical-cleric-to-curse-us-navy-seal-heroes-at-funeral-services-video/

Lots of payback coming down the pike .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
Bob lee Swagger
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2013, 04:39:08 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2013, 08:19:30 AM »
Still no satisfaction for the families...almost 2 years later...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/unanswered-questions-plague-seal-team-6-losses/

...makes me ill...

...may God strike down these evil bastards in this Regime!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »
Congress finally gets around to looking into this...not sure if any answers will be gotten to resolve the many questionable issues surrounding this event...but it is a chance for families and supporters to demand them.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/313039-congress-to-probe-lethal-seal-crash

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2014, 12:03:55 PM »
A year later and neither Congress or anybody else done anything or held anyone accountable!

Totally unforgivable!!!

One guy trying to push it back into view...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/michael-savage-seal-team-six-was-set-up-and-murdered-in-afghanistan-video/

...heck I didn't even know he was around anymore.  He can be a little wacky.

Anyway, anybody with a brain knows they were set up, the template for failure was established as soon as Obama's ROE's expanded Afghani roles in military operations, when dispersion protocols were discarded, when sticking with the SEALs own DEVGRU and 160th SOAR was discarded and rotations through IRF started...marrying up disparate and unfamiliar units and equipment...etc etc...

The Afghani contamination and operating outside normal parameters and using a big slow CH-47 all conspired to achieve the impossible...and those responsible for making those calls should all be swinging...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Well it's been almost three years and nothing ever came of that effing Congressional investigation...probably because the main finger of guilt pointed right back at that fricken rat-bastard Obama!  And these cowering little bed-wetting finger-sucking pussies could never confront that asshole on ANYTHING!

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Circa News had an exclusive interview with retired Air Force officer, Joni Marquez who has recently come forward to give her eyewitness account of one of the most deadly attacks on Navy SEALs in history.

What really happened that night in Afghanistan where 17 Navy SEALs and 14 other U.S. Military personnel including a Military working dog were killed in a Chinook helicopter? The incredibly brave, Joni Marquez gives us a lot more insight to that tragic night.

Via Circa News:

A decorated retired Air Force officer who witnessed one of the most deadly attacks on Navy SEALs in U.S. history is breaking her silence, saying the government covered up evidence detailing that the 2011 downing of a Chinook helicopter gunship that killed 38 fighters in Afghanistan could have been prevented had it not been for restrictions to the military’s rules of engagement that were changed under the Obama administration.

Circa News describes the Mission:

August 6, 2011: Retired Air Force Capt. Joni Marquez and her crew were working the dark morning hours aboard an AC-130 gunship after being summoned to a mission she describes “as almost like a 9-1-1 type of a situation.”

The gunship was ordered to fly close-in air support above Afghanistan’s dangerous Tangi Valley, in Wardak Province, assisting troops with the Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment who were being fired on by eight heavily armed Taliban insurgents.

The Rangers had called in for assault helicopters to engage the enemy hiding among the rocky valley. The air weapons team fired on the Taliban fighters, but not all of the insurgents were killed as originally believed.

Marquez begged for permission to engage several times, yet was denied…

“We had seen two of them (insurgents) moving, crawling away from the area, as to not really make a whole lot of scene,” she recalled.

Monitoring the scene from above, she relayed the scene to the ground force commander. “You have two enemy forces that are still alive,” she said. “Permission to engage.”

They were denied.

Marquez told Circa the ground commander’s decision to not allow her crew to engage the two enemy fighters sealed the fate of those involved in Extortion 17.

The rules of engagement set by the Obama administration were specifically designed to protect Muslims and put our brave men and women serving our country in danger.

A retired Special Operation Combat Vet told TGP reporter Cristina Laila that this crash was the greatest single loss of life ever suffered by the Special Operations community in the 24 year history of the U.S. Special Operations Command. He also said, “it is tactically unsound to put that many Special Operators in one bird (helicopter)”.

Why was this Chinook helicopter hovering for 13 minutes making our men sitting ducks?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/retired-air-force-captain-whistleblower-says-pentagon-covered-real-story-extortion-17-helicopter-crash/

I believe her, it all tracks with the pieces we've put together since this event!

*It was a set-up from the start, and the Obama Regime is complicit in it!  The ROE's kept getting worse under Obama, and the engagement rules prevented these survivors on the ground from being sent directly to Hell!  Having Afghani's in your HQ planning ops and having 7 of them on your flight (and whose names were not correct) stinks to high heaven!

*Trap's boy provided reasons against an RPG and for a rocket that appeared then and now to be spot on!

*The 160th was not used for this op, just the IRF, and having this many SpecOp's on one flight grossly violated normal dispersal protocols!

*SEAL Team Six folks back here in the back-channel said "Investigate the White House" from the get-go!

*Family of the fallen then and now blame the government as much if not more than the damned enemy, and for good reason!

I will NEVER forgive Obama and his minions or any of the REMFs and D-MC dirt-sweepers for this!  NEVER!!!

For all intents and purposes Obama executed these men!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »
Well it's been almost three years and nothing ever came of that effing Congressional investigation...probably because the main finger of guilt pointed right back at that fricken rat-bastard Obama!  And these cowering little bed-wetting finger-sucking pussies could never confront that asshole on ANYTHING

He's in it up to his candy ass!!  This is a direct result of
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT"   BUNGHOLE!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2017, 06:53:25 AM »

t55

« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2017, 04:48:29 AM »
One wonders if US wars lead to terrorism, refugees, debt, and tyranny.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2020, 06:39:26 PM »
Failed Congressional oversight only exceeded by Obama-Biden era incompetence and complicity!

https://twitter.com/Annakhait/status/1315391500155523084

CIA whistelblower says there are documents video and audio to prove Obama-Biden blackmail and extortion...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-New-Benghazi-Info-SEAL-Team-6-Deaths-and-its-connection-to-Obiden-and-Iran/5-2377886/

I hope President Trump is being briefed...it certainly fills in gaps on the despicable Obama-Iran deal...

https://freedomoutpost.com/extortion-17-is-a-bigger-scandal-and-betrayal-than-benghazi/

I said from the start that these deaths and everything surrounding it stunk to high heaven...maybe after all of these years the truth will come out...and maybe the guilty will be made to pay!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2020, 09:01:11 AM »
Knowing how thoroughly evil these people are...I find this allegation entirely too likely...and it certainly would lend itself to do something so despicably evil to cover it up...

https://twitter.com/VFL2013/status/1315904213520715778

The bill coming due for these bastards is beyond enormous...

This is going to have me spitting fire until justice has been dealt to every last one of these traitors!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »
 Thanks for reminding me.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie