Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

The Obama is Stupid meme is born...FINALLY!

(1/2) > >>

ToddF:
Is Obama Smart?

--- Quote ---Then there is Mr. Obama as political tactician. He makes predictions that prove false. He makes promises he cannot honor. He raises expectations he cannot meet. He reneges on commitments made in private. He surrenders positions staked in public. He is absent from issues in which he has a duty to be involved. He is overbearing when he ought to be absent. At the height of the financial panic of 1907, Teddy Roosevelt, who had done much to bring the panic about by inveighing against big business, at least had the good sense to stick to his bear hunt and let J.P. Morgan sort things out. Not so this president, who puts a new twist on an old put-down: Every time he opens his mouth, he subtracts from the sum total of financial capital.
--- End quote ---

There's more, much more.  And this editorial hits it so far out of the park, it's attracting organized leftist spam to it's comment thread. 

Pandora:
Organized is right.  Mediamatters.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201108090011

Libertas:
OMG is that a good editorial!

::clapping::

IronDioPriest:
The Left spent 8 years trying to convince the American people that George Bush was either evil or stupid or some fantastic combination of both. The fact that some of them are now realizing their horrible fantasy embodied in their own president is somewhat satisfying.

I don't have a lot of confidence in the immediate future of America, primarily because of how our government believes itself unaccountable, and how badly they've undermined the economic foundation of the country. But I take some solace in this: I think an awful lot of Americans who have always voted Democrat never bought into the full-on Marxism thing. As it is becoming exposed, more and more people are lining up against it. I think that unless the Left can somehow take advantage of an existential crisis before 2012, they are all but through as an ideology and political force, as more and more people see them for what they are. Whether or not the GOP can rescue itself and become the answer to defeating Marxism remains to be seen.

trapeze:
The thing is, O'Bama's stupidity is self evident. There hasn't been an "emperor has no clothes" moment where everyone (but us) suddenly realizes it but instead it has been a slowly increasing awareness. More and more articles such as this are going to be appearing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version