Author Topic: Satidee nite drinkin thred  (Read 3280 times)

hemm

Satidee nite drinkin thred
« on: February 26, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
 ::beertoast::

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let's break the place in............. ::newyear::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Satidee nite drinkin thred
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »

It was about this time last week I got the word that this place was up and running.

::newyear::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

hemm

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
hell that's more than enough reason........not that I ever needed THAT much reason in the first place!!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 05:31:02 PM »
I'm still trying to get over a bad cold I've had for about three weeks, so I'm not drinking anything but water and nyquil right before beddy-bye.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

hemm

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »
I'm still trying to get over a bad cold I've had for about three weeks, so I'm not drinking anything but water and nyquil right before beddy-bye.

Sent a cure to your PM........ ::pokeineye::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 05:50:11 PM »
I'm here but I just got up from a nap, so, cofffeeeee .............

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

Gosh, as nasty as I'm feeling, a cup o' Joe sounds pretty dang good.

- Thomas Jefferson

hemm

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

Spike it with some Bailey's, but don't mix it with Nyquil there IDP,.......we want you better not dead.

I am lucky enough to be allergic to Nyquil........ One dose takes me out for 2-3 days......I feel like I am looking through 4 inches of bullet proof class, have trouble hearing, walking, and talking........

I won't touch the stuff...............

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 06:05:57 PM »

Spike it with some Bailey's, but don't mix it with Nyquil there IDP,.......we want you better not dead.

I am lucky enough to be allergic to Nyquil........ One dose takes me out for 2-3 days......I feel like I am looking through 4 inches of bullet proof class, have trouble hearing, walking, and talking........

I won't touch the stuff...............

I'm that way with taking the "recommended dose" of any of that stuff.  It's half or quarter doses for me.  I've Oxycontin on hand, the directions for which say "take two every .... "!!!!  If I ever took two, I'd be in hibernation for two solid days.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

hemm

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »
yeah  I know what you mean Pan........2 every X hours would put me in a coma.....

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 07:12:48 PM »
yeah  I know what you mean Pan........2 every X hours would put me in a coma.....

Two at once, ONCE, would put me in a coma.  So far I've been fortunate that the worst pain has been ameliorated by, at most, a half.

Drinking, now - different subject.  Once in a blue moon, some SoCo w/cola, but usually it's just wine.  I can sip wine and be perfectly content.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:14:29 PM by Pandora »

hemm

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 07:52:14 PM »
sipping some Swiss wine now.........very nice.......

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 06:15:30 AM »
W.W.N.D.

Lemon juice and So. Comfort????
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.