Author Topic: Iowa Straw Poll Results  (Read 3008 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Iowa Straw Poll Results
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »

I was a Straw Poll volunteer this time around and we were verifying valid IA drivers license, and used the Iraqi finger too!
Mine is still blue. ::USA:: ::whoohoo::  

::thumbsup::

::USA::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »
Bachmann may enjoy some quiet when Perry-Romney moves to center stage, the Ruling Class looks childish in attacking Bachmann and what a re they gonna do when Romney gets lit up by Perry?  Perry seems to like grapling, Romney not so much.  So unless the Ruling Class is ready to write off Romney and champion Perry, their attacks on Bachmann seem pointless.  Bachmann uses such attacks as fuel, so they're being doubly stupid.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »

She has a good crew and this sceanario must be in their play book.  She is positioned well. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
Bachmann may enjoy some quiet when Perry-Romney moves to center stage, the Ruling Class looks childish in attacking Bachmann and what a re they gonna do when Romney gets lit up by Perry?  Perry seems to like grapling, Romney not so much.  So unless the Ruling Class is ready to write off Romney and champion Perry, their attacks on Bachmann seem pointless.  Bachmann uses such attacks as fuel, so they're being doubly stupid.

But I want her to have to fight.She needs to be in shape for Bambi when the time comes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 06:52:43 AM »

But I want her to have to fight.She needs to be in shape for Bambi when the time comes.

Oh she'll fight, don't doubt that, she'll just enjoy a different set of targets while Perry & Romney go at it...then she can take on the survivor.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 01:44:04 PM »

Oh she'll fight, don't doubt that, she'll just enjoy a different set of targets while Perry & Romney go at it...then she can take on the survivor.

That works.
 Filippo Mazzie