Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Sort Of What I've Suspected For Quite Some Time Now

<< < (2/3) > >>

charlesoakwood:

Persistence will out.

Alphabet Soup:
I have one word for those who would think the terrorists stupid: TSA (OK, so it technically isn't a word!). If al-Qa'ida is stupid then the TSA'ers are absolute morons. It is only by the grace of God - and proactive private citizens - that we have not suffered attack. The TSA couldn't find their own azzes with a handbook and a flashlight.

A commenter at the link spoke of the original attack on the Twin Towers. It wasn't exceptionally planned or executed and they left a trail easy enough to be followed by three blind mice. So why didn't we learn? What kind of buffoons must we be to allow them a second (and successful) shot at us?

The anecdotal evidence is staggering - the TSA ignores troublesome islamic suspects in favor of nuns and grandmas. Are nuns and grandmas capable of terroristic acts? Sure. It's also possible for the Earth to shift on its axis and throw us all into another ice age.

I guess it's easier to poke fun at the goofball Achmed than actually do anything to make our lives safer.

Pandora:

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on August 14, 2011, 09:58:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they'll feel up the sister, little kids & babies, an old man...

...but Muzzies just get waved on through!

::gaah::

TSA is more than stupid, and they take their orders from entrenched bureaucrats who get their troughs filled by corrupt Democrat pol's and their willing Ruling Class butt-buddies in the GOP!

We outta do something about that sooner rather than later!

And 'Soup is right, if not for luck and watchful private citizens, we'd be royally screwed!

trapeze:
AQ does, however, seem to have quite a bit of competence when it comes to murdering muslim civilians in places like Iraq. Way to go, dumbasses.

LINK to article detailing coordinated bomb blasts in which 60 are killed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version