Author Topic: ChiCom's get info/samples of our modified Blackhawk...  (Read 1223 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
ChiCom's get info/samples of our modified Blackhawk...
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:34:25 AM »
...courtesy of Pak's ISI.  Not really new news, we all kinda thought something like this was going to happen, but once again it casts suspicion on what we really hope to gain by cooperating with the Pak's if this is how they treat their partners...they seem to be open to the highest bidder...more akin to pirates if you ask me...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reports-surface-that-pakistan-let-china-see-seal-team-6-helicopter/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: ChiCom's get info/samples of our modified Blackhawk...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:25:46 AM »

This info was released within days of happening.  It's being recycled for what reason? 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ChiCom's get info/samples of our modified Blackhawk...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 11:24:47 AM »
Right now The Regime has ISI as a scapegoat.  Don't let the fact that they are our nominal ally fool you, they only need to fool Duh Wun, neither the ISI nor the ChiCom's fear Duh Wun...and both are masters at dealing with the fool!

I think the news was recycled because someone in Pak saw an opportunity to embarass Duh Wun right off the start when they let the ChiCom's look the wreckage over, and FT saw the same opportunity by raising the issue again.  I mean what does everybody expect this weak man-child to do?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Pretty much what we can expect from the MFM back here when covering Duh Wun...nothing, which is why more news about The Regimes failures comes from overseas outlets...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.