Author Topic: Time Magazine (Not Content To Merely Trash Constitution) Attacks Tea Party  (Read 3130 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Sure is lucky that no one reads this rag anymore.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
It was a halfrican americans fist which caused the black eye.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Michael Crowley, this years runaway winner of the annual MFM Joseph Goebbels Memorial Award for Excellence in Propaganda!

::doublebird:: Michael, and the rest of you hate-filled leftist swine!

God forbid these asshats realize who the hell is SPENDING ALL THE  ::cussing:: MONEY and putting us into hock for GENERATIONS YET UNBORN!!!

::gaah::

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The deliberate, calculated lies and misinformation disseminated by this incestuous little echo chamber called "the media" have earned them something special when TSHTF.

Journalistic malpractice doesn't even begin to describe what they have been methodically doing for decades.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup, when the fit hits the shan one will be presented with many targets of opportunity to vent ones wrath, but MFM types are more than fully deserving of whatever special treatment coming their way.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It was a halfrican americans fist which caused the black eye.

That may be but witnesses also describe the assailant as wearing a purple tee shirt.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
So WTSHTF, will the media report how rosey everything is? ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
So WTSHTF, will the media report how rosey everything is? ::thinking::

O' course.  Until they can, for multiple reasons pertaining to imprisonment and bankruptcy, they can no longer report anything at all.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They'll push the false meme to the end...and when the end is reached people won't put up with it...then they'll do what all gutless cowards do...run and hide.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They'll make the lamp posts bend towards the road, that's what they'll do.   ::oldman::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Michael Crowley, this years runaway winner of the annual MFM Joseph Goebbels Memorial Award for Excellence in Propaganda!

God forbid these asshats realize who the hell is SPENDING ALL THE  ::cussing:: MONEY and putting us into hock for GENERATIONS YET UNBORN!!!

They know who's doing it how can they not know??They are no more the Financial Pedophiles robbing our children and grand children.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

They know who's doing it how can they not know??They are no more the Financial Pedophiles robbing our children and grand children.

Dang, I forgot to work that perfect descriptor into my rant!

Thanks for correcting my error!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

I would never presume to correct anything by anyone here I mere like to add my little bit to it.(I've been dieing to use it)
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I would never presume to correct anything by anyone here I mere like to add my little bit to it.(I've been dieing to use it)
Well ya done good!

::thumbsup::