Author Topic: “Magical Misery bus tour”  (Read 4704 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“Magical Misery bus tour”
« on: August 15, 2011, 11:40:21 AM »
Like his or not, Romney has correctly labelled Obama's obvious campaign tour at a time when his approval rating is tanking as fast as the economy.

“Magical Misery bus tour”, that might stick!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/08/mitt-romney-dubs-obamas-trip-the-magical-misery-bus-tour.html
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: “Magical Misery bus tour”
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »
How about just Misery Bus, since Captain Dumbass is flying it to each city, via a cargo jet...

I don't care how much you pay (Too muuuuuch for the Misery Bus)
I wanna fly my bus to the suckers each day (Too muuuuuch for the Misery Bus)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:59 AM »
That''ll work!

::thumbsup::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »
Ugh. I am in the viper pit.

My major client always has CNN on in the cafeteria, with the sound muted and CC turned on. Today they unmuted it during the Marxist's speech in MINUTE and I had to sit there and listen to these people fawn over this vile creature and slam conservatives.

Why am I here helping them make money again?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
Why does my frikkin dumbphone make an N and an M turn into MINUTE?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:37:08 PM »
I dunno IDP, my phone is even dumber.

Better have a geek or a young child look at it!

::rolllaughing::

As for client...(sigh)...the things we do for a living!

::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »

My major client always has CNN on in the cafeteria, with the sound muted and CC turned on. Today they unmuted it during the Marxist's speech in MINUTE and I had to sit there and listen to these people fawn over this vile creature and slam conservatives.

Gunsmith tells me that's the drill at work -- every night.  CNN on with the sound muted.

You're helping them make money because it makes you money.  You're a better man than me, Gunga Din; I don't know that I could put family interest before the need to boycott anything and everything of that ilk.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »
Rush is talking about how absolutely boring the misery tour is...Obamakov has been too successful in spreading misery, eh?

And I just heard the clip of Gregory trying to bully Bachmann, she handed his ass to him, but can you imagine similar treatment of Duh Wun?

Irony and hypocrisy runneth over with great velocity today!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 03:12:48 PM »

I love relieving libtards of their booty... :supercool:

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »

I dunno. I usually raise my quote 15-20% to those that are stupid. I figure, if they can afford the stupidity of voting DemonRat, they can easily afford the increased cost of my services. When they complain I explain to them simply that the Regime has purposely made the cost of energy and raw material skyrocket. Gives them all soomething to think about between the now and the next election cycle. ::rockethrow::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »
Ride, captain ride, upon your mystery ship,
Be amazed, at the friends, you have here on your trip.
On your way, to a world, that others might have missed.

Be amazed, at the friends, you have here on your trip.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »

Put on a condom and bill them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 09:16:57 PM »

Ya'll miss the part about him flying the bus from place to place on a transport?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 10:03:29 PM »

Ya'll miss the part about him flying the bus from place to place on a transport?

What???
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 10:39:30 PM »
pResident Downgrayedd didn't have a particularly good day of it today...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/breaking-tea-party-activists-confront-obama-in-iowa-video/

"BREAKING: TEA PARTY ACTIVISTS CONFRONT OBAMA IN IOWA"

(That's no way to speak to the ØbaMessiah!)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »

No certification found, heard it on the radio.  The logical question is how did it get from DC to MN?

Air Force One landed midmorning at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and Obama disembarked under sunny skies and greeted a small crowd at a rope line. He then boarded an unmarked black bus for a 40-minute drive south to Cannon Falls, Minn., for a town hall event.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/15/obamas-bus-force-one/
Just last week, the Obama administration approved job-killing fuel-economy mandates for trucks. Beginning in 2014, heavy vehicles - including buses - must live up to design standards set by the bureaucracy. The official regulatory impact analysis of the scheme predicted compliance costs of up to $47 billion.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »
The First Fvckstick is lying his ass off everywhere he goes on this Misery Tour!  Blames everybody and anything for the economy and fiscal state of the federal government...then says entitlements need to be addressed...then lies about his Regime referring to Tea Party people as "terrorists"...pisses and moans about needing to do more about energy conservation and that crap while his Misery Tour eats up sh*tloads of fuel in states he has no official business to be in but are currently politically active for opposition candidates.  I've had about as much as I can take from this fvckstick!

Oh, and more for the Misery Tour scorecard - two more businesses wiped out by the Obama Depression -

1)  Obama previously touted this colossal waste of resources -

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/technology/general/view.bg?articleid=1358998&pos=breaking

2)  And, well, see the name on this one and you know why I included it -

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/271778/3/30-taken-into-custody-at-Yes-We-Can-Social-Club

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 07:15:08 AM »
pResident Downgrayedd didn't have a particularly good day of it today...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/breaking-tea-party-activists-confront-obama-in-iowa-video/

"BREAKING: TEA PARTY ACTIVISTS CONFRONT OBAMA IN IOWA"

(That's no way to speak to the ØbaMessiah!)

Need more of this times 1,000,000!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »

No certification found, heard it on the radio.  The logical question is how did it get from DC to MN?

Air Force One landed midmorning at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and Obama disembarked under sunny skies and greeted a small crowd at a rope line. He then boarded an unmarked black bus for a 40-minute drive south to Cannon Falls, Minn., for a town hall event.

Just last week, the Obama administration approved job-killing fuel-economy mandates for trucks. Beginning in 2014, heavy vehicles - including buses - must live up to design standards set by the bureaucracy. The official regulatory impact analysis of the scheme predicted compliance costs of up to $47 billion.

He is Duh Wun, to whom all things flow.

And you should no better!  Thou shalt not taunt the Sith Lord Obama!

/

(I was hoping the Almighty would strike him down, I guess He doesn't grant all requests)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »

He is Duh Wun, to whom all things flow.

And you should no better!  Thou shalt not taunt the Sith Lord Obama!

/

(I was hoping the Almighty would strike him down, I guess He doesn't grant all requests)

Screw him and the whore that had him. This man has taken political lies to a whole new level,as a matter of fact he's taken it to an art form.
 Filippo Mazzie