Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Farrakahn...

(1/1)

Libertas:
...can we rid ourselves of this trash?!

Farrakhan in NYC Says Fort Hood Shooter Is Not a Terrorist Just a Good Muslim Who Was Driven Crazy By The Terrorist American Soldiers Who Rape Muslim Woman, Men & Families
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/farrakhan-fort-hood-shooter-is-not-a-terrorist-us-soldiers-are-rapists-killers-video/

Really, I hasn't this this terrorist-loving Musslim bitch reached his expiration date?

::whatgives::

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on August 17, 2011, 06:48:36 AM ---Really, I hasn't this this terrorist-loving Musslim bitch reached his expiration date?

::whatgives::

--- End quote ---

Should be close. ::rockets:: Surely you didn't expect different from this racist? I'm sure this adminstration will come out and condemn this statement. ::lalanotlistening::

John Florida:
 This is what you get when you let get past their first speech. Had he died that day we would not be hearing it now.

charlesoakwood:

It may be an unacceptable risk having that many people, weapons, and ammunition together in one place, however, requiring officers above a certain pay grade to carry loaded weapons seems reasonable.

This same grade level should also be allowed to carry at all times especially when in transit in the US.
If I were on a plane and knew that Sgt. H. Rose in the next isle was locked and loaded, I'd feel better.

Feel better than what?  Don't ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version