Author Topic: The MFM's New "Tone"  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The MFM's New "Tone"
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:06:15 AM »
Hate, in MFM & Democrat circles it means one thing, and something else entirely for everybody else!

Did you know Perry wants to "kill illegals on the border"?

No?

Well, here ya go!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/new-tone-fox-lib-contributor-says-perry-wants-to-kill-illegals-on-the-border-video/

Tamara Holder ought to know, right?

Yeah, a low-life trial lawyer (a defense lawyer no less), you would think would know better than to cast baseless allegations at anyone...but I guess her true colors run Commie Red, eh!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tamara-n-holder

Oh, and let us not forget that paragon of truth lies, Ed Schultz - Perry's a raaaaaaaaacist!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/shocker-msnbc-dishonestly-edits-video-to-make-rick-perry-look-racist-video/

Yeah, coming from Ed that is par for the course, everyone not a leftist is a fricken racist by default.

I am not a Perry backer at present, but if we allow the asshats in the MFM get away with defining our candidates by spreading lies then shame on us!

We need to shove their TONE right back down their filthy rotten lying throats!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The MFM's New "Tone"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 08:59:44 AM »
I don't get Perry either, but I do love the way he's instantly turned into a magnet, for the feeble mindeds' collective attention.

So, has any J-Tard asked Obama if he loves America, yet?  They seem pretty interested in an answer.  Perry really needs to push that. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
I don't get Perry either, but I do love the way he's instantly turned into a magnet, for the feeble mindeds' collective attention.

So, has any J-Tard asked Obama if he loves America, yet?  They seem pretty interested in an answer.  Perry really needs to push that. 

Oh hell no, you can't ask a j-Tard to do that!  Duh Wun is to be worshipped, torment is reserved for those not worshipping Duh Wun!

/

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:27:21 PM »
Of course the chosen one loves America...so much he wants to fundementally change everything about it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »
Of course the chosen one loves America...so much he wants to fundementally change everything about it.

So true. ::puke::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »
I'm not aware of any "new tone" in the MFM . It's still a strategy of lies and convenient omission ... only more so .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:33:24 AM »
They are getting more bold, wether it is borne of desperation or elitist lack of fear of retribution is immaterial...they are domestic enemies and it is well past time we treat them as hostiles should be treated.  Time to turn the tables and ambush them, question their motives, belittle their experience and positions, ridicule their hyperbole!