Author Topic: Allen West in response to CAIR demand ........  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Allen West in response to CAIR demand ........
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
I almost mentioned Lonesome George.

I think I said something on the original Cain gaffe thread - forgive my repeat - like you I'm not bothered by what Herman said, or what Michelle did, or Perry's letter. I agree with nearly all of their stances. I just wince at their rookie blundering. Every one of them is better than that. They must be better than that if they are going to overcome the considerable odds stacked against us.

So, you see them as gaffes?  Blundering?  Not just plain-speak?

What Cain said about muzzies on his cabinet and what Perry said about bernake were verbal gaffes. They could have phrased them such that they got 99.99% of what they were implying across while starving the lamestreamers for grist.

You would never catch me in a photo like Bachman's corn-dog moment. It's too easy to do what the loonies have done - put her off her game with all the salacious comments. Cool people always check their fly  ;)

Now what Perry said about a dark cloud was straight-up. The left is criminal in their slandering him with a false and fraudulent edit. ed schultz and the rest of the leftist crazies should be body slammed into a bin of broken glass for that one... ::devil::