Author Topic: New Presidential Strategy: The Dog Ate My Homework  (Read 1587 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
New Presidential Strategy: The Dog Ate My Homework
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:31:02 AM »
This was real obvious and I used it elsewhere in comments about The Idiot. Nevertheless, it's still funny to see it in print:

Editorial: Did Bo (Obama's Dog) Eat The Recovery?

Posted 08/16/2011 06:38 PM ET

Blame Game: In his inaugural address 2 1/2 years ago, President Obama called for a "new era of responsibility." Yet lately, his main goal in life seems to be escaping any responsibility for the lousy economy.

It's getting so you have to keep a list of everyone and everything Obama wants to blame for the anemic economic recovery.

LINK

IBD goes on to list the various "enemies of the recovery" as seen through the DelusionVision specs that The Idiot seems to be looking through these days.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: New Presidential Strategy: The Dog Ate My Homework
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:48:47 AM »
The media has a choice to make now. They sacrificed any shred of credibility on the Obama altar in the '08 election. Now they've had a chance to see the result. I continue to believe that a majority of Democrats never, ever bargained for full-on Marxism, blatant abuse of power, and economic destruction in the name of redistribution. I have to think that even as divided as we are, there are intelligent Democrats who are alarmed at the reality of a sitting president demonizing and attacking entire swaths of the American people for political gain.

The question is, how many of them reside in the media, and who are they. I have little faith. But I can imagine that the media will not be as completely lockstep in the tank for Obama this time around.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:59:27 AM »
Stuff like this needs to be wielded like a hammer and brought down hard by everyone opposing The Regime and their allies...especially by our presidential candidates.  It should be repeated in every interview regardless of what the original question might be.  This is a time for conservative political Pitbull's to bite back, lapdogs are useless.

This election cycle is too important to screw up.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:50:58 PM »
I continue to believe that a majority of Democrats never, ever bargained for full-on Marxism, blatant abuse of power, and economic destruction in the name of redistribution.

I fail to see how the fvck they missed it. Anyone with half a brain KNEW this was coming. I'm sorry, you were talking about Dims.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »
I continue to believe that a majority of Democrats never, ever bargained for full-on Marxism, blatant abuse of power, and economic destruction in the name of redistribution.

I fail to see how the fvck they missed it. Anyone with half a brain KNEW this was coming. I'm sorry, you were talking about Dims.
Yeah, half a functioning brain.

The economy we have is the equivalent of a dual carbureted tunnel ram 1300+ horsepower race engine being fed by a two barrel carb with an air filter clogged with dirt.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »
Here is the O'Bama economic team adding some of that O'Bama Gold Stimulus to the engine of the American Economy! Yay, Stimulus!

(Please note the proud and happy O'BamaVoters grinning and giggling with glee while the engine of freedom and democracy is destroyed. They clap their hands and jump for joy. O'Bama Stimulus! Yay!)

The O'BamaVoter in the white tee shirt just let his unborn kids loan his Dad some money for a new car! Yay Stimulus!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:11:46 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »
 ::gaah:: The prez sounded pathetic when he tried to make excuses ----just what a guy wearing mom jeans and pedaling a bike like a girl would sound like. There was a serious lack of manhood influences in that dude's life.

Beck and crew had me in stitches the other day as they made fun of BO and the ATM comments.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 11:26:18 PM »
This was real obvious and I used it elsewhere in comments about The Idiot. Nevertheless, it's still funny to see it in print:

Editorial: Did Bo (Obama's Dog) Eat The Recovery?

Posted 08/16/2011 06:38 PM ET

Blame Game: In his inaugural address 2 1/2 years ago, President Obama called for a "new era of responsibility." Yet lately, his main goal in life seems to be escaping any responsibility for the lousy economy.

It's getting so you have to keep a list of everyone and everything Obama wants to blame for the anemic economic recovery.

LINK

IBD goes on to list the various "enemies of the recovery" as seen through the DelusionVision specs that The Idiot seems to be looking through these days.

If the media wasn't busy sniffing obamas ass, he wouldn't have an approval rating....at all. The IBD article makes me wonder just who writes for obama....or is he coming up with this genius all on his own. Have a feeling when obama has no telepromptor, he rattles off at the hip and since he has no answer, the blame game begins.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 01:46:23 AM »

Link

I love the comparisons being made to Truman by both Stymie's staffers and the media . All this crap about his "Give 'em Hell Campaign" and "The Buck Stops Here" ... The sign on Stymie's desk should actually read " Out To Lunch " !

Why haven't we used that one more ?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »

"DelusionVision specs" - now ya know I'm gonna steal that   ;D

There have been some public figures in the past who sought to affix blame away from themselves but honestly - have you ever seen anyone more shameless than this klown?

"Oops - I just peed my pants! Must be some sort of mind control from the Republicans!"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »
As he changes his message and image, somebody tell obama not to hire THeRevAlGores macho mentor...... ::rolllaughing::...or he'll be french kissing his wife on stage.

Amazing stuff.....I'm gonna get right on it after labor day.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 08:04:25 AM »

Link

I love the comparisons being made to Truman by both Stymie's staffers and the media . All this crap about his "Give 'em Hell Campaign" and "The Buck Stops Here" ... The sign on Stymie's desk should actually read " Out To Lunch " !

Why haven't we used that one more ?

Barry is not Harry Truman, not even close.

*Harry was a man, dropped the Big One on the Jap's, Barry's a metrosexual and the term Big One means something else entirely to him.
*Harry meant what he said and said what he meant, Barry talks out both sides of his mouth and nobody can tell for sure what the hell he means...we just know whatever it is it's going to suck for America!
*Harry was a man of principles and stuck to them no matter what friend or foe said, Barry is without principles save one - holding power for powers sake, so he can perpetrate more misery upon the America you, I and Harry once knew.
*Harry can take the heat in the kitchen and dish it out, Barry runs from heat and does nothing but dish out hate, lies and emptiness.
*Harry left office with honor, Barry will leave office in dishonor and will need to be dragged out kicking and screaming.
*Harry's reputation in history is secure, Barry's place in history will be as the worst POTUS ever.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 10:55:47 AM »

He served as Artillery Captain during the Great War.