Author Topic: Executive Order, again  (Read 932 times)

charlesoakwood

Executive Order, again
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

AP link

Correcting racial imbalance in federal employment:
Thursday, President Barack Obama signed an executive order which will correct this imbalance.  
This order commands bureaucrats to devise a scheme to diversify the federal workforce.  

They have 90 days to come up with a scheme and then 120 days to implement it.
Hey, it's government work, what could go wrong?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Executive Order, again
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:02:47 AM »

AP link

Correcting racial imbalance in federal employment:
Thursday, President Barack Obama signed an executive order which will correct this imbalance.  
This order commands bureaucrats to devise a scheme to diversify the federal workforce.  

They have 90 days to come up with a scheme and then 120 days to implement it.
Hey, it's government work, what could go wrong?

Gotta get the homies a job before he loses his re election bid. We will se more of this. obummer doing all he can to buy an election and it may turn into doing all he can because he understands he isn't gonna win.....either way, we will see much, much more.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »
An Office of Personnel Management report says that in fiscal year 2010, the federal workforce was 66.2 percent white, 17.7 percent black, 8 percent Hispanic, 5.6 percent Asian/Pacific Islander and 1.8 percent Native American. It was 56.1 percent male.

Demographically speaking of the federal workforce, it looks to me like White males are under-represented, Blacks are over-represented, and Hispanics and women are slightly under-represented. I'm suuuurrre that the regime intends to correct this discrepancy by reducing Blacks in the federal workforce and hiring a few Hispanics and females, and Whites.

The federal workforce should relatively reflect the demographics of the nation, should it not?

Of course, what they really mean by "diversity" is punishing Whites, and favoring non-Whites, with an obligatory hat-tip to females, with a preference for non-White females.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:32:28 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
So are we now saying that you don't get points for being Black or female anymore?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »
So are we now saying that you don't get points for being Black or female anymore?

That'd be nice, but don't hold your breath.  Nothing more ubiquitous in government that arrogant Black women and that ain't likely to change any time soon.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 01:25:48 AM »
If Stymie can't pack the Supreme Court the way F.D.R. tried to he can , at least , pack the federal workforce the way Hitler did the Nazi government back in 1933 .

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
“We are a country where it’s easier for a white male with a felony record to find a job than a black man that has never committed a crime, and that in itself is a crime,” Jealous said.

Ben Jealous much? LOL

Yea, if you're comparing a presentable x-felon with marketable skills vs. a dredlocked playa without a GED.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »
“We are a country where it’s easier for a white male with a felony record to find a job than a black man that has never committed a crime, and that in itself is a crime,” Jealous said.

Ben Jealous much? LOL

Yea, if you're comparing a presentable x-felon with marketable skills vs. a dredlocked playa without a GED.

“Take those God darn hoodies down, especially in the summer. Pull your pants up and buy a belt ’cause no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt. Nobody.”

“If you walk into somebody’s office with your hair uncombed and a pick in the back, and your shoes untied, and your pants half down, tattoos up and down your arms and on your neck, and you wonder why somebody won’t hire you? They don’t hire you ’cause you look like you’re crazy!”
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »

Ben Jealous much? LOL

Bingo and Yahtzee. In order to make that distinction, a race-pimp would have to admit that what is being passed off as "African-American culture" is nothing more than the legitimization of unacceptable behavior that is destroying Black families and killing Black Americans a generation at a time.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson