Author Topic: Morgan Freeman to POTUS .....  (Read 700 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Morgan Freeman to POTUS .....
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:53:33 AM »
When President Obama jumped on the back nine of the celebrity-clogged Vineyard Golf Club course on Sunday, he ran into none other than Morgan Freeman, Oscar winner and Obama backer.

Freeman, it turns out, was as free with advice for Obama as he was for Tim Robbins in “The Shawshank Redemption.” (POLITICO was holding outside the course in the pool van, told only that Obama was playing with his usual island foursome.)

But the deeply wired Boston Globe, invaluable for Vineyard gossip, caught up with Freeman at an event later in the day.

“What I wanted to tell him is to get pissed off, get fighting mad,” the actor told the paper. “But I know he won’t because he doesn’t think it’s politically smart.”

On Obama’s chances for reelection, Freeman added, “If I could vote for him 1,000 times, I would.”

“I think he’s been horribly sandbagged, and it makes me so angry,” he said.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0811/sermon_on_the_green_17a363d0-4817-479e-8b75-d72de47387f8.html

Another Hollywood moron.

H/T Auster
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Morgan Freeman to POTUS .....
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
a)  Obama is a destroyer and he is destroying everything he hates (anything good about America that is!), I'd say the evidence shows he's beyond pissed off already.  But I guess Morgan is a BLT believer too and is chiding Duh Wun, like he was napping during Rev. Wright's diatribes.  Apparently Obama should be moving onto the final solution, I guess that would give Morgan his leg-tingle back...

b)  Smart and Obama in the same sentence?  Funny!

c)  Promoting voter fraud?  Yeah, polishing those lefty-cred's up, eh?  If a honky said that about a candidate going up against a lefty he'd be crucified in the media and investigated by the authorities!  Welcome to the Proglodyte Thugocracy!

d)  Sandbagged?  Sandbagged?  WTF sandbagged your Messiah, Morgan?

What a complete moronic ass!

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »
Shame, isn't it?  I like Morgan's work; I had no idea he was so in the tank for Duh Wun.  So many actors can't string a coherent thought together without a script.

Which brings me to Jon Voight, who spoke last night at one of Beck's events in Israel.  The man's articulate intelligence matches his passion.  It's a good thing to see.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:32:24 AM »
Sometimes people cannot hide the idiot within.  The earlier this happens the better.  That this happened so late in life for Morgan here indicates how long some can go quietly about their business before revealing themselves.  Any doubts over who this guy voted for in the past?  Yeah, me neither!  Stamp a big "L" on his forehead and be done with him.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
Speaking of Voight, The Blaze has coverage of him going after them Pali terrorists!

::thumbsup::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/jerusalem-post-jon-voight-slams-palestinian-terror-at-glenn-beck-event/

Good man!

::USA::