Author Topic: HHS: Children Are ‘Sexual Beings’  (Read 3918 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
HHS: Children Are ‘Sexual Beings’
« on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:07 AM »
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is offering advice to parents and teens about sex education, including assurances that teens may “experiment” with homosexuality as part of “exploring their own sexuality,” and that masturbation should be of concern only “if a child seems preoccupied with it to the exclusion of other activities.”

The information, located on a “Questions and Answers About Sex” link on the “Quick Guide to Healthy Living” portion of the HHS Web site, also describes children and infants as “sexual beings.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hhs-children-are-sexual-beings-even-infa

In view of this, Report: APA wants to destigmatize pedophilia, I see this "advice" in context.

The day of reckoning for these people cannot possibly come soon enough.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: HHS: Children Are ‘Sexual Beings’
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:02:06 AM »
What a coincidence.  This guy also sees your child as a sexual being. 

I wonder if there's a connection?  ::thinking::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
They can say whatever they want and I get to respond in very basic and simple response: Go near any child in my family and I'll put a hole in you head.I won't talk I won't call you names I'll just kill you.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »
I'm not making any specific threat to any specific person for any specific thing. I just want some people [redacted] gone, that's all.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:16:33 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »
I feel like experimenting with mutilating sexual deviants so that they are no longer able prey upon our children...I bet if it comes down a referendum I would win in a landslide.

Let's put it to a vote, shall we?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 11:33:59 AM »
Yeah .... nah, sorry, Libertas.  Can't be bothered.  I'd just as soon follow John's example and move on to endeavors more worthy of my attention.  Let God sort 'em out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 11:41:24 AM »
I'm OK with that.

I just find it offensive that these proglodyte deviants think they can act any way they please either because they are deluded as to their own level of enlightenment, they are drunk on bureaucratic power or are under the mistaken belief that most people think in a likewise (diseased!) manner as they.

I want to put their lies to rest as fast as I dispatch their corpse.

So yes, I want my cake and eat it too!

;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 11:44:07 AM »
I'm OK with that.

I just find it offensive that these proglodyte deviants think they can act any way they please either because they are deluded as to their own level of enlightenment, they are drunk on bureaucratic power or are under the mistaken belief that most people think in a likewise (diseased!) manner as they.

I want to put their lies to rest as fast as I dispatch their corpse.

So yes, I want my cake and eat it too!

;)

Don't blame you.

This bullsht on an HHS website, which department SHOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE, just brings home how far the Fed intrusion has burrowed into our society.

It's infuriating.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »
Yes, infuriating.

And oversight is nonexistent...

Really, why do we have a Congress?  Those idiots on The Hill should lower the American flag and run up the white!  Fricken useless!

::gaah::

::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 02:56:01 PM »
Yes, infuriating.

And oversight is nonexistent...

Really, why do we have a Congress?  Those idiots on The Hill should lower the American flag and run up the white!  Fricken useless!

::gaah::

They're seeing to their own undoing, that's what. When the legitimate avenues of redress are denied to a people, as you point out with the fecklessness of Congress, the predictable result is that people will see to it themselves. Yes, vigilantism. I think what we are seeing here is a bureaucratic state using the inertia of its sheer hulking mass as a weapon of sorts. It feels empowered to issue whatever edicts it wants, because who is going to stop it, or even slow it down? Individuals and even their supposed representatives feel powerless, simply because the bureaucracy is so entrenched and so enormous.

Its days are numbered, because the mathematical reality is we cannot continue to feed its enormous appetite for money. In the inevitable ugliness that lies ahead, just remember these swine had the nerve to use your tax dollars to propagandize you with the message that your children are "sexual beings". They deserve everything coming to them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 06:16:16 PM »
All the ABOVE!
Come near me or mine you better be packing 'cause I am. ::cussing:: ::doublebird::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »
I look at this stuff and knowing who's in power and I start to get suspicious of there motives. Planned parenthood is taking a beating people are slowly turning on abortion states cutting their funding of abortion clinics Gay marriage is getting fought at every level and so on.

And they need to turn this tide before it gets out of control. So lets create an epidemic of teen pregnancy's and all kinds of kids confused about their sexuality and then  take control of it by offering the same old crap to keep them in line.Planned parenthood is back in the business of killing babies gay marriage is louder than ever and there are too many around to put a stop to it and were outnumbered again.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 06:22:27 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »
Are these two clowns for real MNHawk?

MAP?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »
The 'clowns' were the infiltrators who crashed the event. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 07:51:25 AM »
They see your child as a sexual being

Anyone who agrees with the agenda at this link should be killed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 08:14:27 AM »
As the robot in Lost in Space was often saying...

"Crush, kill, destroy!"

!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »
I have to admit that sometimes I read what I posted and think I'm losing my mind.Why have I gotten so suspicious of these people? Why do I end up looking for more than they show me. Am I going nuts?Am I already nuts?
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »
I have to admit that sometimes I read what I posted and think I'm losing my mind.Why have I gotten so suspicious of these people? Why do I end up looking for more than they show me. Am I going nuts?Am I already nuts?

You ain't paranoid if they're really after you.  And they are.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 10:55:27 AM »
Yup, sometimes paranoia is justified...God's way of reminding us to pay better attention!