Author Topic: White House Insider: The Obama Plan  (Read 871 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
White House Insider: The Obama Plan
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:46:31 AM »
"The president actually considered quitting. He really did. But now he’s going on the attack. He wants to give a big F-You to White America-that’s actually one of his primary motivations. You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait. 2012 is gonna be the most brutal political cycle we have ever witnessed. Ever."
"Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the sh-t out of them to do it."
Part One

Part Two

Part Three

I don't know whether this Ulsterman person really does have an inside contact at the White House or whether it's just very clever fiction, but these articles are well worth reading, and they certainly have a ring of truth to them.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

RickZ

Re: White House Insider: The Obama Plan
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 07:06:35 AM »
I don't know whether this Ulsterman person really does have an inside contact at the White House or whether it's just very clever fiction, but these articles are well worth reading, and they certainly have a ring of truth to them.

I agree they sound good, almost too good.  The cynic in me says they sound like just what we anti-Obamites want to hear, like a con man telling his mark what he wants to hear -- before taking him for everything he's worth.  And then some.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 07:19:45 AM »
Yeah, my sixth sense is giving me a nudge...

If this is fictitious somebody's butt will be in a very very big sling.  I would prefer to keep our butts out of it.

We know a lot (perhaps too much and perhaps too much too late) about Obama and we all know there is no way in hell he is getting seriously challenged in the Dem primary and we know without question he and his team will pull out all stops to get him re-elected.

Best we focus on ourselves and what we need to do.  We have to purge the deadwood out of our own ranks and then take Obama & Co down.  If this story has any merit (or is bogus), let it come out on its own, it needs no champion from our quarter IMO.  I'm OK with letting this percolate.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:40 AM »
That whole website is Barbra Streisand.  Just a home for the self-published conspiracy types, and those who make up trash about celebrities.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »
This "Ulsterman" has been putting stuff like this out there for months. Always anonymously sourced. Always in line with the anti-Obamaist's worst-case scenario. Never verifiable.

This is just creative writing meant to play on conservative fears. The motivation of the person it's coming from, I have no idea.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »
If it's not true, it should be.
It's entertaining at a minimum.

I tend to think it's fiction because this "insider" would have been outed by now if real

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:35 AM »
If it's not true, it should be.
It's entertaining at a minimum.

I tend to think it's fiction because this "insider" would have been outed by now if real

Carried out in a body-bag more like it!  But yeah, when you're right, you're right!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
This is just creative writing meant to play on conservative fears. The motivation of the person it's coming from, I have no idea.

Creative FUD-mucking is all it is. But it's meant (IMO) to play upon everyone's fears. Great satire is great because of the believability factor. This is compelling because, let's face it folks, despite a heaping helping of improbability in the narrative, there is so much substance here that it could be true - in the apocryphal sense at least.

When I read stuff like this I imagine the consternation of lefties.

Brings a smile to my face  ;)