Author Topic: Fox's Mike Tobin assaulted by union thugs  (Read 3333 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Fox's Mike Tobin assaulted by union thugs
« on: February 27, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
Guests, please take a look around at our conservative forum, "It's About Liberty"! If you like what you see, register and join the discussion! We're interested in what you have to say. Become part of this unique, feisty online community of conservatives!

Wisconsin Demonstrator Assaults Fox Reporter During Live Shot!

“These are people who don’t respect diverse viewpoints. In fact, they’re so afraid I’ll present a diverse viewpoint, that’s why they try to heckle me and shut down every live shot. They’ve made it clear, that what they want to make it harder for me to do my job. They are proud of that when they disrupt a live shot, when they really trample over the First Amendment rights or the First Amendment’s obligations of a reporter. Now, I am not saying that’s all of the people. Those are the people that come here and heckle and try to disrupt things. I look in their eyes – there is hate in their eyes. They don’t want to hear any kind of viewpoint that is different from their own. That’s why they do what they do.”
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:50:08 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Miltrainer

Re: Fox's Mike Tobin assaulted by union thugs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »
Well ya know this wouldn't happen if Fox wasn't so hatefull and full of lies. Has to be true, because my teacher says so. ::barf:: Mike Tobin deserved it because he is an evil Zionist Nazi. I've heard that at other times that that is what Fox promotes. ::puke::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 07:56:52 PM »
This is a frightening thing to witness; one group assaulting another because they want to physically dictate the outcome of a political event.  That is third world thuggery.

In a democratic republic we speak, we debate, we vote; we do not assault another for having a different political opinion.

They are RedShirt Communist thugs.

ETA: And in this case it's not an opposing view, it is the reporting of their thuggery.  Is it that somewhere inside they have shame or is it that the reporting interferes with their intimidating tactics?

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:00:11 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »
It is particularly chilling when one accounts for the dynamic that is being nurtured, where the media, an entire political party, and the President of the United States have demonstrated their willingness to outright lie about the violent tendencies of their opposition, and ignore those exact tendencies in their own support. The "Leftist street" is getting a clear message that they will not be held accountable for violent actions, and that every effort will be made at the highest levels to blame such actions on conservatives.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 08:09:43 PM »
Is there any doubt as to what is going to be necessary to remedy this state of affairs? The "Leftist street" is being ginned up and emboldened just like the Bolsheviks, with the ultimate goal of subjecting us (i.e., "the enemy") to the Romanov solution.

This country is on the verge of the biggest domestic crisis since the Civil War, and it may even supersede that conflict because this time the opposing forces are intermixed throughout the country and cannot be simplistically reduced to a region vs. region concept.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

It's not as mixed as the MSM portrays it to be. If one looks at the last electoral map portraying each county in the nation as Red or Blue where the majority of peoples opinions lie becomes clear.  In other words, "we own them".  The sad thing is our representatives are not reflecting it.

The Democrat Masters walk around as such and the Republicans content themselves to submissive behavior as long as they are "let in" during bad weather.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »
The union thugs don't like Mike Tobin. Now they threaten to break his neck.

They believe they will not be held accountable for this. This is the second wave. First wave was to make everyone understand that everyday Americans would be blamed for non-existent violence or even violence clearly committed by someone other than everyday Americans.

Wave two is making everyone understand that actual violence and threats by the Left will go unheeded.

Now they'll let the new dynamic sink in.

Union protester threatens to break FOX's Mike Tobin's neck

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »

The police at the capitol have made it clear that they are union and they will do the bare minimum necessary.  Mike probably felt safer when he was reporting from Egypt.

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »
The union thugs don't like Mike Tobin. Now they threaten to break his neck.

They believe they will not be held accountable for this. This is the second wave. First wave was to make everyone understand that everyday Americans would be blamed for non-existent violence or even violence clearly committed by someone other than everyday Americans.

Wave two is making everyone understand that actual violence and threats by the Left will go unheeded.

Now they'll let the new dynamic sink in.

Union protester threatens to break FOX's Mike Tobin's neck

I would like to see him try. Mike is a pretty big dude. I has pretty big pipes to defend himself with.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 09:17:05 PM »

It's not as mixed as the MSM portrays it to be. If one looks at the last electoral map portraying each county in the nation as Red or Blue where the majority of peoples opinions lie becomes clear.  In other words, "we own them".  The sad thing is our representatives are not reflecting it.

The Democrat Masters walk around as such and the Republicans content themselves to submissive behavior as long as they are "let in" during bad weather.

You mean, "What happens when one party accepts the rules, and the other party doesn’t, and the first party accepts the other party’s non-acceptance of the rules?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 09:20:26 PM »

Master rules.
Master makes the rules.
Master don't need no paper, what ever Master says is the rule.
Obey or suffer.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 12:37:55 AM »

More RedShirt Love

Union thug assaults at Atlanta AFL-CIO and MOVEON.ORG.rally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmk_HZYhlJs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUKJllTweE&feature=player_embedded

Fascists Go Home!’:
Tea Partier Injured in Assault by ‘Teamster’ at Sacramento Protest Politics

The MoveOn.org “American Dream” rally in Sacramento produced one of the day’s more volatile moments. A man wearing a  Teamsters Local 439 jacket launched major body-check action on a Tea Party member.

full story and videos at:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fascists-go-home-tea-partier-injured-in-assault-by-teamster-at-sacramento-protest/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »

More thuggery

Click here for article

I spoke to Stanhope, as he drove to the hospital for x-rays and treatment for the injuries sustained at the rally, and asked him what happened.  Mr. Stanhope said that he was with a group of about 150 Tea Party activists across the street from the MoveOn.org-organized union rally.  ...

Video of incident at article.

Past incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9X1Va5aw5Y&feature=player_embedded

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 06:49:29 PM »
God help us all when one of these union thugs gets what's coming to them.

We'll take the assault and abuse, and take it, and take it, and it will simmer like this for as long as we do. But if someone puts a bullet in one of their bellies, everything changes.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 07:23:26 PM »
Don't know if you've seen this yet but it was posted earlier at RedState.  Seems that the WaPo reporter Greg Sargent actually sent out a twitter text that reads:

Dear union thugs: Will you please get violent in Wisconsin already? Pretty please?

...and when called on it claimed that he wasn't promoting violence.  Uh, yeah...

And as also noted in the RedState post, Sargent actually calls his union buddies "thugs."
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »
Don't know if you've seen this yet but it was posted earlier at RedState.  Seems that the WaPo reporter Greg Sargent actually sent out a twitter text that reads:

Dear union thugs: Will you please get violent in Wisconsin already? Pretty please?

...and when called on it claimed that he wasn't promoting violence.  Uh, yeah...

And as also noted in the RedState post, Sargent actually calls his union buddies "thugs."

I did see it. My comment there...

I'm not willing to cede that he was being sarcastic

Look at the dynamic that is being created in the culture re; violence and violent rhetoric.

Nevermind the truth, or the appearance of truth. Something insidious is underway, and it is permeating the culture regardless of which side of the cultural divide one happens to be on.

The media, one of only two viable political parties, the President of the United States, and all their ardent supporters are working to create this dynamic - and it is this:

We will throw our entire effort into portraying the concerns of the American people as radical, and their actions as violent, regardless of truth, and regardless of what anyone can see and hear with their own eyes and ears. Conservatives and everyday Americans will be accused of violent rhetoric and actions even in the total absence of it.

Now they send out phase two of that signal, and it is this:

Leftist thugs can do whatever they wish, and there will be no accountability. The media’s got your back. The Democrat party’s got your back. The President of the United States has got your back. You’ll suffer no consequences, so get out there, and act boldly. In the meanwhile, we’ll keep up with the accusations of violence against your conservative enemies, while you do your dirty work.

They know that we know that they know there is a double standard of accountability, and that they are guilty of exactly that of which they accuse us. That is beside the point now. The point now is that they are subtly being given the go-ahead.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 07:35:10 PM »
I think you left out one thing.  When you said:

We will throw our entire effort into portraying the concerns of the American people as radical, and their actions as violent, regardless of truth, and regardless of what anyone can see and hear with their own eyes and ears. Conservatives and everyday Americans will be accused of violent rhetoric and actions even in the total absence of it.

...you should have added that the media (and the administration) will also claim that union/leftist violence is only in retaliation for "conservative violence" and thus is "justified."

I mean, once you set the table it only follows that you serve the meal.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:29 PM »
That would be their next logical step.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 09:50:12 PM »
Since they're missing conservative violence...

...get ready for the plants and patsy show!

Frankly, I prefer a straight up fight to all this sneakin' around!  Gutless bastards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »
Since they're missing conservative violence...

...get ready for the plants and patsy show!

Frankly, I prefer a straight up fight to all this sneakin' around!  Gutless bastards!

Amen to that!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"