Author Topic: No Laughing!!  (Read 12313 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: No Laughing!!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2011, 04:26:01 PM »
http://www.howtoshopforfree.net/

I happen to see this woman's book at the library yesterday and she has a website.  Covers more than coupons--she posts when stores are having clearances, special deals, etc.   

Good find I need printer paper!!

That was a nice thing to see when I first clicked on her site.  I like that she doesn't write a whole bunch about the deals, sales, etc.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 11:06:37 PM »
This thread.... This thread....  ::lalanotlistening::

What?  What?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2011, 11:11:28 PM »

What?  What?

He's just grumpy tonight.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011, 03:11:08 AM »

At least it is in the correct category. End of the world as we know it, indeed.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2011, 06:09:18 AM »

::rolllaughing::

I know one thing-- I never expected to talk coupons at a conservative forum.

But then it's less time spent reading about that man currently occupying the White House.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »

But then it's less time spent reading about that man currently occupying the White House.

Scored today 8 good old fashioned light bulbs for Zip. And Toothpaste for .39 a 6oz tube. Fun is.stocking the stash on the cheap.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:46 PM »

Scored today 8 good old fashioned light bulbs for Zip. And Toothpaste for .39 a 6oz tube. Fun is.stocking the stash on the cheap.

Between Target and Staples I stocked up for the school year--pencils, pens, paper, glue, etc free or nearly free.  Got two pillows at Target for .50 each.  hahaha Ok they were 2.50 each -not the best quality probably but with $2 off coupons a pillow is a pillow

For my birthday dinner I wanted Chinese carryout.  I went to the restaurant's website to view the menu and checked the tab marked "specials". There I found a 15% off coupon for carryout.  Yippee!

A few weeks ago my mom said she wanted to take the kids to Friday's for dinner over the weekend so I signed up for their emails and within 24 hours received an email with a coupon for a free appetizer which she used when they went.

Between my daughter feeling sick and running her around for additional tests and the other kids' activities I haven't had much time to devote to this as I'd like.  But some savings is better than none though.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
If you use Amazon and have a twitter account :

If you link your twitter to amazon you can get $5 credit to use @ amazon to rent or buy a video on demand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000714001#?ie=UTF8&tag=heyitsfree-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

I have fake twitter account i never use but there is a way to unlink the twitter account after you get the credit.

My daughter sent this to me.  Free.  I like free.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
You're killing them. I'm using most of my time looking for prepping stuff. So far I've gotten my hands on 40/50/60/100 watt lights in four packs for zip nada nothing.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:45 PM »
You're killing them. I'm using most of my time looking for prepping stuff. So far I've gotten my hands on 40/50/60/100 watt lights in four packs for zip nada nothing.

Good going there!  I have to get back to it but my summer was filled with taking care of my daughter.  Once school starts we'll be back to a regular routine and I can spend time on the coupons.

But as I paid med bills yesterday I realized that I need to cut even more.  So for the $5 credit I can buy the kidlets a couple of tv shows, pop some corn and earn some mommy points.  :)