Author Topic: Hawkeye  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hawkeye
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:42:02 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seal-dog-who-refused-to-leave-owners-casket-might-soon-lead-iowa-football-team-onto-the-field/

Anything that reminds people about those who serve and those who have sacrificed for our freedom is a good thing.

::USA::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Hawkeye
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 12:24:28 PM »
No game is worthy of his memory but hopefully we won't insult the honored by having his dog lead the team out to play the hated, feared, La Las of Louisiana Lafayette.

Nebraska or Ohio State, when the nation is watching.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Hawkeye
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
No game is worthy of his memory but hopefully we won't insult the honored by having his dog lead the team out to play the hated, feared, La Las of Louisiana Lafayette.

Nebraska or Ohio State, when the nation is watching.

AHEMMMM. We prefer to be called U la la. And we have been known to bust some chops. I can remember beating Texas A&M for an season opener and 2 yrs ago having LSU squeak by for a win. Actually, I've never attended a class there, but have paid for 8 of 14 semesters with my eldest in his pursuit of a mechanical engineering degree. So I support them when ever LSU isn't available.

Sorry for the hijack. I'm sure the dog will do them proud no matter the opponent. ::USA::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson