Author Topic: Jihadis Target David Letterman  (Read 1700 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Jihadis Target David Letterman
« on: August 18, 2011, 02:45:50 AM »
I don't wish any harm on anyone but maybe a "close encounter of the muslim kind" would begin to turn some of these Hollywood leftists around on the issue...

LINK

(Reuters) - A Muslim militant has urged American followers to assassinate talk show host David Letterman, saying his tongue deserved to be cut out, a U.S. intelligence monitoring group said on Wednesday.

The SITE intelligence group said the death threat was posted on an online website used by militants after the writer became upset by a joke Letterman made about the death of a leading member of al Qaeda killed in an air strike in Pakistan.

The militant called on Muslims in the United States to "cut the tongue of this lowly Jew and shut it forever," the threat against Letterman said, according to a translation by SITE.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Jihadis Target David Letterman
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:11:27 AM »
Wow, a toughy.  I don't care for Lettermen enough to care what happens to him, but at the same time I have zero tolerance for Jihadi scum no matter where they are threatening our citizens, no matter how worthless that citizen may be.  Am I good if I let the Musslim scum act first and then snuff the Musslim scum?

(I know, I am reaching hard to find a win-win...)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 09:53:16 AM »
David Letterman is not even Jewish. These simple-minded turds throw out "Jew" as their all-purpose epithet, they sound like those Westboro loons who call everyone who disagrees with them (i.e., everybody) "fags".

What a bunch of morons.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »
Wow, a toughy.  I don't care for Lettermen enough to care what happens to him, but at the same time I have zero tolerance for Jihadi scum no matter where they are threatening our citizens, no matter how worthless that citizen may be.  Am I good if I let the Musslim scum act first and then snuff the Musslim scum?

::thinking::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »

::thinking::

I see it all as a win win. He's shut up and the slims get shot.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 01:33:39 AM »
Bill Maher is "half a Jew" ... Why don't they go after him ? ... I mean the stupid half .

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 11:31:34 AM »
Bill Maher is "half a Jew" ... Why don't they go after him ? ... I mean the stupid half .

Which half is Jewish? Marxist, Idiot? Oh never mind just shoot and let God sort it out. ::rolllaughing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
Bet ole dave apologizes......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »

Which half is Jewish? Marxist, Idiot? Oh never mind just shoot and let God sort it out. ::rolllaughing::

Reminds me of that scene from Goodfellas when Henry (Ray Liotta) meets his Jewish girlfriend's mother for the first time. The GF has been lying to her mom that Henry is half-Jewish, so she asks him "I understand you're half Jewish?"

"Uhh, just the good half."

:D
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly