Author Topic: SCoaMF Troubles Mount  (Read 852 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
SCoaMF Troubles Mount
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:42:32 AM »
If the economy isn't enough, here's more insurmountable problems for SCoaMF!

Only 39% support unconstitutional ObamaCare -

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/poll-obamacare-support-all-time-low

(It should be under 30%, representing just the truly bat-sh*t effing crazy!)

CBC expressing their displeasure at Obama, feeling left naked at the plantation I guess -

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/62284.html

(Heh, push Obammy further left...I love it when that happens!)

Majority of US Musslims love Obama!

http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/08/30/idINIndia-59043020110830

(I wanna hear this endorsement advertised far & wide by Obammy & the MFM!)

Obammy's Uncle Omar in the news, and not in a good way.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1362374

(Drunk illegal criminal bastard...who'd he get here?  Where's he get documents?  WTF?!)

Obammy trying to please all (especially the world community and Isslamics) on 9-11 anniversary guarantees nobody will be happy!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/30/us/politics/30terror.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

(I want to see Christian protesters at each venue!)

Sucks to be SCoaMF!

Here's to hoping the sucking has just begun!

::evilbat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: SCoaMF Troubles Mount
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
Where'd Uncle get the documents, indeed! So much for "undocumented".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
And somebody's been stealing watermelons from Michelle's garden .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »

Don'tcha hate it when that happens?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 12:55:41 AM »
The birthers should have directed their attention to SCOAMF's academic record instead.

On November 16, 1990, Barack Obama, then president of the Harvard Law Review, published a letter in the Harvard Law Record, an independent Harvard Law School newspaper, championing affirmative action.

Although a paragraph from this letter was excerpted in David Remnick's biography of Obama, The Bridge, I had not seen the letter in its entirety before this week.  Not surprisingly, it confirms everything I know about Barack Obama, the writer and thinker.

Obama was prompted to write by an earlier letter from a Mr. Jim Chen that criticized Harvard Law Review's affirmative action policies.  Specifically, Chen had argued that affirmative action stigmatized its presumed beneficiaries.

The response is classic Obama: patronizing, dishonest, syntactically muddled, and grammatically challenged.  In the very first sentence Obama leads with his signature failing, one on full display in his earlier published work: his inability to make subject and predicate agree.

The original letter is here.

Gateway Pundit on same subject.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:03:06 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 04:34:59 AM »

"Stealing Watermelons" Elvin Bishop

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 06:52:15 AM »
The birthers should have directed their attention to SCOAMF's academic record instead.

On November 16, 1990, Barack Obama, then president of the Harvard Law Review, published a letter in the Harvard Law Record, an independent Harvard Law School newspaper, championing affirmative action.

Although a paragraph from this letter was excerpted in David Remnick's biography of Obama, The Bridge, I had not seen the letter in its entirety before this week.  Not surprisingly, it confirms everything I know about Barack Obama, the writer and thinker.

Obama was prompted to write by an earlier letter from a Mr. Jim Chen that criticized Harvard Law Review's affirmative action policies.  Specifically, Chen had argued that affirmative action stigmatized its presumed beneficiaries.

The response is classic Obama: patronizing, dishonest, syntactically muddled, and grammatically challenged.  In the very first sentence Obama leads with his signature failing, one on full display in his earlier published work: his inability to make subject and predicate agree.

The original letter is here.

Gateway Pundit on same subject.

So, his grammar and oral composition skills are lousy, his knowledge bespeaks of great ignorance and he is racially biased?  What's the point again?  Did we learn something new?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.