Author Topic: Solis Signs Partnerships With Foreign Gov’s to Protect Illegals Here in US  (Read 1418 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Hilda Solis, head of the Labor Department, just signed an illegal treaty with other countries to protect "migrant rights" in the US.

Protection of the labor rights of both legal and illegal migrants working in the United States.

H/T RD
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

One more trial in 2013.  If it were legal to sell tickets to them  the sales would pay off the debt.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis today signed “partnership” agreements with ambassadors from a group of Latin American nations aiming to protect what she described as the labor rights of both legal and illegal migrants working in the United States."

Isn't a "partnership agreement" negotiated with ambassadors and signed with the intention of binding United States policy in regard to another nation a treaty, and thus, completely, 100%, unquestionably, unconstitutional when done by a labor secretary?

Where are the f**king congressional Republicans? Too damned worried about re-election in 2012 to suggest the appropriate remedy, that's where.

If it's going to be done, the people are going to have to do it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
IDP nails it.

And screw trials in 2013, I want these people charged, indicted and prosecuted right damn now, or we'll drag 'em out into the streets!  These constitution-trampling POS's need to get slapped down, now!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis today signed “partnership” agreements with ambassadors from a group of Latin American nations aiming to protect what she described as the labor rights of both legal and illegal migrants working in the United States."

Isn't a "partnership agreement" negotiated with ambassadors and signed with the intention of binding United States policy in regard to another nation a treaty, and thus, completely, 100%, unquestionably, unconstitutional when done by a labor secretary?

Where are the f**king congressional Republicans? Too damned worried about re-election in 2012 to suggest the appropriate remedy, that's where.

If it's going to be done, the people are going to have to do it.

That's what I said, an illegal treaty.

Furthermore:

Under the declarations, the embassies and consulates that signed the agreements will work with the regional enforcement offices of OSHA and the Wage Hour Division to disseminate information about U.S. health, safety, and wage laws.

Two labor union leaders were invited to speak at today’s ceremony, Eliseo Medina from the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union’s Joseph Hansen.

Today’s ceremony marked the first day of Labor Rights Week, which was started by the Mexican consulate in 2009. During Labor Rights Week, the Labor Department works in conjunction with 50 Mexican consulates across the nation to bring U.S. labor law education to migrant workers and their employers.

Lastly,

For those who may be unaware, Hilda Solis is the sister of La Raza’s CEO. Since taking office, Solis has channeled so much money to La Raza, that Federal Subsidies from the Labor Department comprise 60 cents of every dollar in La Raza’s coffers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
For those who may be unaware, Hilda Solis is the sister of La Raza’s CEO. Since taking office, Solis has channeled so much money to La Raza, that Federal Subsidies from the Labor Department comprise 60 cents of every dollar in La Raza’s coffers.
Good God.

Some days I wonder if the only question remaining is when the bullets start flying.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Good God is right!  We got this Mexican btch signing agreements, illegally, with other countries, allowing them -- encouraging them -- to meddle in our country's business through our government's agencies, while funneling millions to a Mexican reconquista group whose name, translated is "The Race".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sons of Liberty (and daughters too) rise up!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
It is , in fact , an illegal treaty . Call it a "partnership" if you will but a turd by any other name still smells like sh*t !

No employer is legally bound by this "agreement" .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I would like to see Solis and her ilk bound, that's for sure!