Author Topic: This must be the place!  (Read 4268 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
This must be the place!
« on: August 31, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »
Hello, I am new and I am sure you can tell that by the corny intro. ::facepalm:: Oh well, love my Country, and do not want to see Liberal Jackasses ::mooning:: muss it all up. So, I am here! ::rimshot:: Those who know me, ::unknowncomic::try and get over it!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: This must be the place!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »
Then this must be the place!  Welcome aboard!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »
Then this must be the place!  Welcome aboard!

Thank you, glad to be here.  ::thumbsup::

ttomm46

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Hey Pat!!! ::whoohoo::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 02:14:38 PM »
Thanks for getting the word out ttomm.

Welcome all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 02:25:38 PM »
New recruits!

::whoohoo::

Welcome!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »
Wow! best smilies ever! ::pimp::

Offline Janny

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
Hi, JPat! Nice to see you here. Thank you for inviting me, but I'm already here. Now, where do I know you from?  ::thinking::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 03:42:05 PM »

Welcome aboard to all.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 07:04:54 PM »
Welcome, folks!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
So how about you newbies tell us where you're from, how you found us, and other sites where you hang out?
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
Hi, JPat! Nice to see you here. Thank you for inviting me, but I'm already here. Now, where do I know you from?  ::thinking::

Don't you have your own forum RonaldReagan? If not, were you on conservativeforum? I have been on so many forums, I can't remember one from the other. Most of them are infected with Troll's.   

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »
So how about you newbies tell us where you're from, how you found us, and other sites where you hang out?

I jpatrickham, reside in Indiana, home of Rino and soon to be ex Senator Dick Lugar. My goal in life is to see Barack Obama and his slimy Liberal cohorts frog marched to Federal Prison. Especially Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, and last but not least Tim Geithner!

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »

I jpatrickham, reside in Indiana, home of Rino and soon to be ex Senator Dick Lugar. My goal in life is to see Barack Obama and his slimy Liberal cohorts frog marched to Federal Prison. Especially Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, and last but not least Tim Geithner!
Welcome ::thumbsup::
And I believe you'll find alot of Friends here to help with your goals. ::whoohoo:: ::cool::
Semper Fi  ::USA::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 12:57:01 AM »

::cool:: ::whoohoo::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:35 AM »

Wow, it's like somebody tapped right into my brain and extracted it word for word!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

DING DING DING!! We have a WINNER!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson