Author Topic: Obama Snubbed the VFW, But Not These Groups  (Read 612 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Obama Snubbed the VFW, But Not These Groups
« on: September 01, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
By Ben Johnson

While Barack Obama is the first president not to personally address or assign a top-tier representative to the Veterans of Foreign Wars' annual convention, not every organization has received the same shabby treatment as the military. White House spokesman Adam Abrams claimed Obama snubbed the VFW because he "receives many speaking requests throughout the year, but he is unable to meet them all." Apparently, if you wish to receive a visit from the president or one of his top cabinet members, it helps to be dedicated to the interests of homosexuals, illegal immigrants, Muslims, or union bosses.

La Raza, Si! VFW, No!

Obama avoided those who served to protect our homeland, but he had no trouble speaking to those who invaded it. He spoke before the National Council of La Raza's....

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/08/31/obama-snubbed-the-vfw-but-not-these-groups/ ::cussing::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama Snubbed the VFW, But Not These Groups
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 10:04:29 AM »
This asshat's disdain for the country he was elected to lead is palpable. It's out in the open.

We'll see come November 2012 whether the American people have a clue. If he is re-elected - I don't care if he's running against f**king David Duke - if the American people re-elect this traitor, then this country as we know it is done. Not because of Obama, but because the people have forgotten what it means to be an American. America will fall, and the world will devolve into chaos.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:18:51 AM »
This asshat's disdain for the country he was elected to lead is palpable. It's out in the open.

We'll see come November 2012 whether the American people have a clue. If he is re-elected - I don't care if he's running against f**king David Duke - if the American people re-elect this traitor, then this country as we know it is done. Not because of Obama, but because the people have forgotten what it means to be an American. America will fall, and the world will devolve into chaos.

I have been saying for a long time, if The Lord Of Lies is reelected, the Republican Party is toast. Immigration will be a flood, and the vote will be for which Liberal clown you like the best. As you said it won't last long, because within a decade America as we know it, will cease to exist! ::fail::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:22:09 AM »

And I will go Galt and tell all the idiots to KMA!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.