Author Topic: Obama's New Plan for Jobs -- in China  (Read 1356 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Obama's New Plan for Jobs -- in China
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »
By Susan Stamper Brown

Three years in, and the Obama administration's attempts to fix unemployment have been about as effective as trying to scratch your ear with your elbow.

Despite countless tricks, schemes and maneuvers to change the labor outlook in this country, the administration either lacks the ability to work their way through the problem, or it simply refuses to for fear of going against the progressive agenda. Good leaders usually surround themselves with those qualified to make up for their weaknesses....

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/09/01/obamas-new-plan-for-jobs-in-china/

Me thinks Obama is throwing the Life Boats off the sinking Ship. He has caused the leak, and now is taking the last vestige of safety. Fix the Ship sink the Obama! ::bananadance:: (just love the banana dance!) ::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:43:08 PM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama's New Plan for Jobs -- in China
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:40:28 PM »
Am I to take it you luv us for our smilies and not our intelligent and erudite emissions?     ::saywhat::  ::falldownshocked::

We can thank Glock for the ::bananadance::.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 12:51:38 AM »
By Susan Stamper Brown

Three years in, and the Obama administration's attempts to fix unemployment have been about as effective as trying to scratch your ear with your elbow.

Despite countless tricks, schemes and maneuvers to change the labor outlook in this country, the administration either lacks the ability to work their way through the problem, or it simply refuses to for fear of going against the progressive agenda. Good leaders usually surround themselves with those qualified to make up for their weaknesses....

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/09/01/obamas-new-plan-for-jobs-in-china/

Me thinks Obama is throwing the Life Boats off the sinking Ship. He has caused the leak, and now is taking the last vestige of safety. Fix the Ship sink the Obama! ::bananadance:: (just love the banana dance!) ::thumbsup::

In 2010 obama went to marthas vineyard and made the same policy promise he made after his vineyard trip of 2011. He'll promise the same in 2012, just before he gets his hat handed to him.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »
Well, DeMint (as usual) had it right when he said to submit something in writing and save the political BS for the campaign.

I am pretty certain now that O'Bama isn't smart. The evidence is just becoming too overwhelming. Which is not to say that he didn't have goals and objectives which he has tried (with more than a little success) to meet. He learned all the communist/Marxist crap from his mentors and knows his Alinsky but that appears to be about as deep as it goes. He is not a deep thinker.

The recently discovered letter from the Harvard Law Review is another piece of the puzzle. I am certain that his grades are crappy from his school days. And probably inflated via affirmative action/white guilt, at that.

This business over the speech schedule is yet another example.

He is a dumbass. A driven and ideologically committed dumbass but a dumbass none the less. And he has surrounded himself with dumbasses, too. Which explains Biden. Nothing else does.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 07:21:47 AM »
Don't forget he is a narcissist too.  His ego exceeds his IQ by at least 20 fold!  Throw that into the mix and the danger factor is magnified exponentially!

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »
Well, DeMint (as usual) had it right when he said to submit something in writing and save the political BS for the campaign.

I am pretty certain now that O'Bama isn't smart. The evidence is just becoming too overwhelming. Which is not to say that he didn't have goals and objectives which he has tried (with more than a little success) to meet. He learned all the communist/Marxist crap from his mentors and knows his Alinsky but that appears to be about as deep as it goes. He is not a deep thinker.

The recently discovered letter from the Harvard Law Review is another piece of the puzzle. I am certain that his grades are crappy from his school days. And probably inflated via affirmative action/white guilt, at that.

He is a dumbass. A driven and ideologically committed dumbass but a dumbass none the less. And he has surrounded himself with dumbasses, too. Which explains Biden. Nothing else does.

Love DeMint, need 99 just like him! ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »

I always wondered why he chose biden.....a guy with enough embarrassing comments over the years to chase away this type of opportunity......But hey, obama has proved to be his equal .

This was all predictable if media types scrutinized his background before annointing him as the person with a higher calling. Look at his life. Look at his mentors. Look how he was treated by "higher education" the importance given to him he did not earn. Look how he made his money. Look how his wife got her hospital job. Look how he got his house, his land.
Nothing was really earned, so he has no real life experience on how to actually solve a problem, unless it is solved for him thru favor. In short, he didn't have to think.
Now he is President and his life experiences permenate his decision making, or lack thereof......and he hasn't learned a damn thing. He still believes his words will move mountains. He can't think, so he must use the telepromptor. He says stupid stuff without it. 

If his experience was truely scrutinized before he was annointed, it would be easy to see why, in a time of American crisis, he has no issue telling America "I'll get to it next week, when I get back from vacation", but then get angry over a day change.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
Well, DeFined (as usual) had it right when he said to submit something in writing and save the political BS for the campaign.

I am pretty certain now that OBama isn't smart. The evidence is just becoming too overwhelming. Which is not to say that he didn't have goals and objectives which he has tried (with more than a little success) to meet. He learned all the communist/Marxist crap from his mentors and knows his Alinsky but that appears to be about as deep as it goes. He is not a deep thinker.

I always wondered why he chose biden.....a guy with enough embarrassing comments over the years to chase away this type of opportunity......But hey, obama has proved to be his equal .

This was all predictable if media types scrutinized his background before anointing him as the person with a higher calling. Look at his life. Look at his mentors. Look how he was treated by "higher education" the importance given to him he did not earn. Look how he made his money. Look how his wife got her hospital job. Look how he got his house, his land.
Nothing was really earned, so he has no real life experience on how to actually solve a problem, unless it is solved for him thru favor. In short, he didn't have to think.
Now he is President and his life experiences permanent his decision making, or lack thereof......and he hasn't learned a damn thing. He still believes his words will move mountains. He can't think, so he must use the teleprompter. He says stupid stuff without it. 

If his experience was truly scrutinized before he was anointed, it would be easy to see why, in a time of American crisis, he has no issue telling America "I'll get to it next week, when I get back from vacation", but then get angry over a day change.

"I am pretty certain now that OBama isn't smart."

No doubt about it. I have a Cousin, went to School all Her life, became a P.E. Trainer. She has degree's up the wazoo. She would be nearly 70 now, hasn't worked I bet 10 years total. Not a lick of sence either! Obama to a tee!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 03:14:26 PM »
He is a dumbass. A driven and ideologically committed dumbass but a dumbass none the less. And he has surrounded himself with dumbasses, too

YES! YES! YES!

He reminds me of the guy who shows up at the summer party and I hope he doesn't come talk to me because everything he says is calculated to sound smart and he's not.

Anyone who thinks BO is smart has to be dumber for BO to seem smart.  That's a lot of dumb people.   ::laughonfloor::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »
He is a dumbass. A driven and ideologically committed dumbass but a dumbass none the less. And he has surrounded himself with dumbasses, too

YES! YES! YES!

He reminds me of the guy who shows up at the summer party and I hope he doesn't come talk to me because everything he says is calculated to sound smart and he's not.

Anyone who thinks BO is smart has to be dumber for BO to seem smart.  That's a lot of dumb people.   ::laughonfloor::

Yes, yes you might say it is a dumbarama! ::hysterical::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 09:50:51 PM »

YES! YES! YES!

Yes, yes you might say it is a dumbarama! ::hysterical::

::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."