Author Topic: "New" Libya Releases 600 Jihadists From Prison  (Read 1605 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
"New" Libya Releases 600 Jihadists From Prison
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
September 2, 2011 at 6:55am

"New" Libya Releases 600 Jihadists From Prison

Obama did this. Was there any thought to what we were doing in Libya when it became evident back in March that al Qaeda was in and among the "rebel" faction? How is al qaeda preferable to Qaddafi?

We spent billions assisting in the overthrow of Qaddafi, and Libya's rebel government said Sunday that it will not extradite the Muslim Lockerbie bomber, Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, who was convicted in the 1988 bombing of a U.S.-bound jetliner which killed 270 people (mostly Americans) when it exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland.

Tens of thousands dead, billions spent .......... for what?

The newly islamicized Libya freed hundreds of hardcore Jihadists from prison there. Check out the latest  from CNN. Noman Benotman is a former Libyan Islamic Fighting Group Member who renounced violence and joined the Quilliam Foundation, a counter-radicalization group based in the UK. According to him:

World Report: Hundreds of Libyan Jihadists Released from Jail The Blaze

Rebels Release 600 Al-Qaeda Terrorists (BREAKING NEWS)

“The freed militants had been imprisoned in Tripoli‘s Abu Salim prison by Moammar Gadhafi’s regime during the height of the insurgency in Iraq… as many as 600 militants may have been among the prison population at Abu Salim.”
In an even more distressing admission, Benotman also told CNN that many of the militants released are pro-al Qaeda and could infiltrate and perhaps control elements of the rebel forces, or start their own militant factions. He continued his analysis with this question:

“Nobody knows what these released prisoners are going to do next…will they take part in the fighting and if they do will they join pre-existing rebel brigades or form a separate fighting force?”

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/09/new-libya-releases-600-jihadists-from-prison.html

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:37:13 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "New" Libya Releases 600 Jihadists From Prison
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:39:08 AM »
Leftists do not see this as a problem, not even an issue worthy of discussion or thought.

Got that?

You're just meant to feel good about all this freedom breaking out, embrace change and get orgasmic over the magnificence of Lord Obama!

I think I just vomited in my throat typing that!  Why did you make me do it!

::puke::

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
Obama did this.

It is stunning to me that one man, in conjunction with other covert and overt forces, has been the driver behind so much destruction, both foreign and domestic.  He's managed to destabilize the Middle East and force the decline of our country and still play more golf in his thirty-odd months in office than Bush did in eight years.

Are we still hearing about how "democracy" is afoot in Libya?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »

Evil.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »

Evil.

I believe so as well.  Stunning, too, that so few will see it this way.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;