Author Topic: Muslims "Victims of Isamophobia" Target World Domination  (Read 3215 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Muslims "Victims of Isamophobia" Target World Domination
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:38:54 AM »
Friday, 02 September 2011 00:00 Right Side News

It happened in a warm, beautiful sunny Tuesday, when unsuspecting, innocent civilians, were arriving to their workplaces after they’ve left their homes expecting to come back, as usual, later in the evening that same day.

Little did they know what fate had in storage for them.

A few moments later, by 8:30 AM EST, in the name of Islam, beasts wrecked havoc.  

Now, we are going to commemorate ten years of those terrible events that did not only impact our lives but most of all will certainly be seen by History as the defining first page of a new chapter for mankind.  But, will it be a turn for the better or for the worse? That, still has to be seen.  Yet, all signs indicate that the direction taken ever since then is not a promising one, for generations to come.  

First of, there were almost 4,000 victims who perished that day!  

Comparatively, Saddam Hussein’s chemical gas attacks on the people of Fallujah in Kurdistan, massacred 5,000 people throughout one single day -and here, almost 4,000 of our people died within one hour.  

Fallujah was a case sui generis and we feel for their victims and respect their terrible pain.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011090214405/editorial/world-opinion-and-editorial/muslims-no-victims-of-islamophobia-yet-target-world-domination.html?utm_source=Right+Side+News&utm_campaign=ee5af976fd-daily-rss-newsletter&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:44:28 AM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Muslims "Victims of Isamophobia" Target World Domination
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »
jpat, do you have a link for that?  I'd like to read the whole thing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 11:45:41 AM »

Sorry about that, tried to cut it down a little. Wouldn't let me, it bit back! ::rockethrow::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »

Sorry about that, tried to cut it down a little. Wouldn't let me, it bit back! ::rockethrow::

Oh?  Hmm.  I'll give it a try .....

Link

Nope, looks okay.

And thank you.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

Oh?  Hmm.  I'll give it a try .....

Link

Nope, looks okay.

And thank you.

How you do that? link. I can't figure how to cut the link down. I am computer illiterate, just another pretty face. My Wife Married me for my looks! ::puke::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »
Hit the "quote" button on my post and you can see the coding for yourself.  Look for the [ url=  ]Link[/  url ] wording.

It's kind of difficult to explain any other way.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
...How you do that? link. I can't figure how to cut the link down....

Look HERE, scroll down to "Renaming a Link". Detailed instructions are there.

On that same page is a thorough explanation of Pandora's suggestion, under "If you have questions about formatting your post".
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 03:13:21 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslime there is just those that kill and those that support. ::bashing:: ::evilbat:: ::doublebird::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
Re: Muslims "Victims of Islamophobia" Target World Domination
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 04:16:55 PM »
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim there is just those that kill and those that support. ::bashing:: ::evil bat:: ::double bird::

I beg to differ, a Moderate Muslim is one who ran out of bullets! ::confused::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 04:17:49 PM »
The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim. The ones running around sawing off heads and flying planes into buildings are the ones following the commandments of their religion.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »

On that same page is a thorough explanation of Pandora's suggestion, under "If you have questions about formatting your post".

I am afraid I am going to have to pass on photo shop, I am on disability, and my Wife is in danger of loosing her job. Any other suggestions? ::angel::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »

I am afraid I am going to have to pass on photo shop, I am on disability, and my Wife is in danger of loosing her job. Any other suggestions? ::angel::

Not photo shop, Photobucket >>  http://photobucket.com/

It's free.

Did you get your question about the shortened link answered?

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 09:09:06 PM »

Not photo shop, Photobucket >>  http://photobucket.com/

It's free.

Yes, boy am I a fool, had to tell my life story, and it didn't even matter. I am now at photobucket. I am going away for the weekend. I will figure all this out when I get back, again thanks very much!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »

Not photo shop, Photobucket >>  http://photobucket.com/

It's free.

Yes, boy am I a fool, had to tell my life story, and it didn't even matter. I am now at photobucket. I am going away for the weekend. I will figure all this out when I get back, again thanks very much!

Honeypie, we've all pretty much told pieces of our life stories here.  That's one of the ways in which a group adheres.

Welcome to the group.    ::grouphug::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 09:51:15 PM »

Not photo shop, Photobucket >>  http://photobucket.com/

It's free.

Honeypie, we've all pretty much told pieces of our life stories here.  That's one of the ways in which a group adheres.

Welcome to the group.    ::grouphug::

Thank you, didn't mean to sound wanting but, the last few years have been different. Having a ball though! ::whoohoo::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 05:49:44 AM »

1) Finally, an explanation for the mentally impaired (that would be me ::danceban::)
2) I'm sure there may be a moderate Muzzy somewhere. He's probably sitting next to Sasquatch.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson