Author Topic: Beware of Obama's 'Crisis' Government by Emergency  (Read 652 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Beware of Obama's 'Crisis' Government by Emergency
« on: September 02, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
Filed under Economics, History, Military, Politics

How could this administration be so lame on what it takes to create jobs? Maybe it’s because they want another crisis. Maybe this is a planned crisis. The latest economic news is bad. The stock market is down two percent. No jobs were created in August, the first time since 1945 that the economy added exactly zero net jobs! Zero . . . Zip . . . Nada . . . None.

Rahm Emanuel, Obama operative and now mayor of Chicago, let the cat out of bag when he said, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” Sure enough, a “crisis” was averted when nearly a trillion dollars was selectively pumped into the economy to ensure political support from Wall Street and the unions. Everything is a crisis. A mild earthquake rocks DC, and liberals call for more spending. The same is true for Hurricane Irene. Even a mini crisis will lead to the claim that more taxes and more spending are the solution, and only the president can make the crisis go away, even if he has to do it without the consent of Congress

Read more: Beware of Obama’s ‘Crisis’ Government by Emergency | Godfather Politics

http://godfatherpolitics.com/801/beware-of-obamas-government-by-emergency/

Oh crap they stole my thunder, I have been saying this very thing, usually just before I get kicked off a forum. The only way Obama could win election is not have it. Declare an emergency and suspend elections indefinitely. Like I said oh crap!  ::foilhathelicopter:: ::falldownshocked::
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:06:16 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Beware of Obama's 'Crisis' Government by Emergency
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »
...The only way Obama could win election is not have it. Declare an emergency and suspend elections indefinitely...

I used to think the same thing about Bill Clinton. Then the libs said the same thing about GW Bush. Both scenarios seem ridiculous in retrospect. But if there was ever a President in the history of this country who held the constitution and the country in enough contempt to try something like this, it is Barack Hussein Obama. So I watch for that "crisis".

Bottom line is, we'll know. At some point or another, it'll become apparent. Maybe not until November of 2012. But we'll know.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 02:32:30 AM »
Declaring emergencies and ruling by decree is a page out of Hitler's playbook . Welcome to 1933 Germany .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 06:07:49 AM »
Declaring emergencies and ruling by decree is a page out of Hitler's playbook . Welcome to 1933 Germany .

Hiter had to disarm the Jews first. Duh Won tries that, there WILL be a crises.::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson