Author Topic: The 9-13-2011 Special Election For The Weiner Seat  (Read 6685 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: The 9-13-2011 Special Election For The Weiner Seat
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 02:09:27 AM »
Tweet from Politico's Alex Isenstadt:

Weprin gets on stage, says he's not conceding, rushes off without taking qs and gets off into car that sped off

They sure know how to pick 'em down there in NY-9.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 06:50:38 AM »
But while I'm waiting, there is abject panic over at the PuffHo in the comment section of this article.

Fear and loathing.

And denial. Lots of denial.

Like this...

Obama handlers, are you getting the message? The American people are not happy with your weak knee approach. When are you going to get tough with the extremists on the Right? You have caved on: single payer health care, Bush's tax cut, deficit negotiatio­ns, and the environmen­t. You have been a big disappoint­ment and don't deserve a second term. Your only hope is the Right has nothing but clowns running. The question is will the Left still support a candidate that should have an R behind his name as your results appear to be a moderate Republican rather than a real Democrat. If there ever was a time for the expression­: god help this country. On one side we have a group that hates the average American and love the rich and corporatio­ns and on the other side of the ballot we have a person who unwilling to fight for the people who voted for him. Yes, god help this country. Is it too late to nominate a real Democrat?

I read sh*t like this and it just drives home the reality that there can be no reconciliation. These people don't live in the real world, and they hate everything and everyone who does.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 07:04:47 AM »
With 75 percent of the precincts reporting at press time, Turner had a commanding lead, with 53 percent of the vote, compared with 47 percent for Weprin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republican-wins-democratic-new-york-house-seat/2011/09/13/gIQAoos5QK_print.html

And he runs away...

::hysterical::

No doubt getting out of town before Obama sends some union goons over for a debriefing...

::slapfight::

And get a load of Debbie Whatsherfatass Schmutz -

“It’s a very difficult district for Democrats,” said Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, noting its Democratic margins there tend to be the second lowest of all the districts in New York City.

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2011/09/14/debbie-wasserman-schultz-ny-9-is-a-very-difficult-district-for-democrats/

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 07:08:52 AM »
DailyKos is similarly distraught.

The comments make for amusing reading.

Or good source material for a psych term paper.

Yup & youbetchya!

I love waking up and finding proglodytes in agony!  You know it's a great day for America when that happens!

::whoohoo::   ::danceban::

::beavisbutthead::

RickZ

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 07:26:47 AM »
Obama handlers, are you getting the message? The American people are not happy with your weak knee approach. When are you going to get tough with the extremists Constitutionalists on the Right? You have caved on: single payer health care, Bush's tax cut, deficit negotiatio­ns, and the environmen­t. You have been a big disappoint­ment and don't deserve a second term. Your only hope is the Right has nothing but clowns running. The question is will the Left still support a candidate that should have an R behind his name as your results appear to be a moderate Republican rather than a real Democrat Communist.  If there ever was a time for the expression­: god help this country. On one side we have a group that hates the average American and love the rich and corporatio­ns and on the other side of the ballot we have a person who unwilling to fight for the people who voted for him. Yes, god help this country. Is it too late to nominate a real Democrat Communist?

/Truth in advertising.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 07:33:58 AM »
And twice that fool spells God without capitalization...that says a lot too!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
HEH HEH HEH   ::falldownshocked::nice way to start my day off.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 08:07:39 AM »
You have to savor moments like these.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 08:26:59 AM »
Democrats will just have to find ways to look at the bright side of this situation.

For instance, Jimmy Carter now has another brand new reason to hate the Jews. That's a happy thought, right?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 09:01:12 AM »
Democrats will just have to find ways to look at the bright side of this situation.

For instance, Jimmy Carter now has another brand new reason to hate the Jews. That's a happy thought, right?

So does Obama. But then again the NY Jews are used to being treated like battered wives and will most likely vote for him anyway.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 09:59:43 AM »
 ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban::

sometimes a dancing banana says it all

:)

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »
I like how MFMer's and some WH insiders are referring to some NY voters as disloyal!

What arrogance!  To assume you have the vast majority of any sub-group merely because they have traditionally voted with your ilk!  I bet the hardcore proglodyte does feel betrayed.  Stings like a bitch, don't it?!

::danceban::   ::mooning::

But this is worse news for Dems everywhere in heavily Jewish areas for next year...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4122057,00.html

Run hard against Obama on Israel and on conservative social issues many people share and you can defeat proglodyte trash in seats they've held since 1923 too!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
Hey dhimmicrats - time to wake up and smell the knish!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
Hey dhimmicrats - time to wake up and smell the knish!

::clapping::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »
 ::hysterical:: Today is a good day  ::hysterical::
 ::danceban::  ::whoohoo:: ::danceban::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
It is now the Turner Seat, Weiner is no longer welcome or relevant!

::whoohoo::

That's the good news...

...the bad news?

NY proglodytes will likely gerrymander things to where this district either disappears and gets absorbed into surrounding ones, or another one is whacked and this one gets other non-Jewish libiot enclaves thrown into it making it impossible for Turner to win.

But the good still outweighs the bad!  The seat as it is now is turned and the template in liberal enclaves (and just about any race!) is set for others to emulate and run on next year!

::danceban::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »

Gerrymandering out the Orthodox seat may be the next necessary step to convincing that contingency that Republicans are their true allies.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
Ok, you naysayers, you haters--the DEMs created two jobs yesterday--one in NY and one in Nv

/

::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »
Ok, you naysayers, you haters--the DEMs created two jobs yesterday--one in NY and one in Nv

/

::thinking:: ::hysterical::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »
Call me a cynic, but I think the Dems still win this one.

You are a cynic. And, thankfully, you were wrong on this one.

I did expect the win but I didn't think the margin would be as big as it turned out to be. This has got to be giving certain Democrats a serious case of indigestion this evening. I sure hope that this is a harbinger of the next election.

I'm quite happy to have been proven wrong on this one. I'm still a cynic though!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly