Author Topic: Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to America  (Read 3381 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to America
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:21:56 AM »
Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America faces imminent uprisings that mirror those in the Middle East.

“What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,” Farrakhan said in a booming voice, thousands of followers cheering in his wake.

Farrakhan also called on President Barack Obama to allow protesters to march, urging the president not to attack innocent people when they do...

More @ Link...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to America
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »
This puke is both threatening to bring jihad to our doors and warning Obozo not to do anything about it.  While he may get the latter, the former he can shove up his ass!

I really wish their Wheel or MotherShip, whatever would just land on this asshat and squish him dead!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »
What no rivers of blood?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
This puke is both threatening to bring jihad to our doors and warning Obozo not to do anything about it.  While he may get the latter, the former he can shove up his ass!

I really wish their Wheel or MotherShip, whatever would just land on this asshat and squish him dead!

I predict this asshat will use the New Black Panther Party as his "Brown Shirts" with his followers close behind.  We all know the obamamessiah wouldn't do anything to support or defend our country or Constitution.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »
I predict this asshat will use the New Black Panther Party as his "Brown Shirts" with his followers close behind...

Which asshat? Farrakhan, or Obama?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 11:36:44 AM »
Heh.  Other than the degree of power that can be wielded, is there a difference?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »
You left out the most important part of the speech. He made a point about the "Mothership" UFO. ::hysterical::

As far as the rest of it, I'm ready.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »
I predict this asshat will use the New Black Panther Party as his "Brown Shirts" with his followers close behind...

Which asshat? Farrakhan, or Obama?

::hysterical::Just choose one.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
I hope it does happen soon, rather than later. Sooner = a fighting chance. In 20-40 years the demographics will have changed to the extent that the USA is just another Turd World cesspool. Not only would the odds be insurmountable, by then there'd be hardly anyone left to care.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »
Yeah, good point G.  That is something we cannot lose sight of.  I don't like putting off our battles onto a generation that had nothing to do with it.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 06:40:05 AM »
Result : Lots of  "Dead guys in bow-ties" ....