Author Topic: Tight security surrounds Israel Philharmonic tour of US amid pro-Palestinian dem  (Read 1135 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Teaser:

The annual tour of the United States by the Israel Philharmonic is taking place under unusually high security after pro-Palestinian groups threatened to disrupt the concerts.

The tour began on Sunday in Miami, and yesterday reached New York, where the the pro-Palestinian group Adalah New York staged a protest outside Carnegie Hall.

A spokesperson for the orchestra said "Despite the alerts, the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra will not give up a single concert. The US tour has turned into a tradition, and we don't have any intentions of folding in the face of threats. All the concerts have been sold out for five months, and we will not disappoint the audience."

http://www.classicalmusic.org.uk/2011/02/tight-security-surrounds-israel-philharmonic-tour-of-us-amid-pro-palestinian-demonstrations.html

You know, protesting an orchestra? Cheeeeeeeze llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hey, they come to my town, I'll go see 'em.  And anybody start some Jew-hating crap gonna have a face full of me!

::rant::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.