Author Topic: 'Stimulus' is Another Word for 'Theft'  (Read 1196 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
'Stimulus' is Another Word for 'Theft'
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:16:50 PM »
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said the following on NBC’s “Meet the Press”: ::evilbat::

“I’m talking about a jobs program of a trillion dollars or more. We’ve got to put Americans to work. That’s the only way to revitalize this economy. When people work they earn money, they spend that money, and that’s what gets the economy up and going.” Actually, there are numerous ways to revitalize the economy, but Waters and the Obama Administration are opposed to any and all solutions that are not initiated by government. It doesn’t take a Harvard-trained economist to know what to do. In fact, we would be better off if we didn’t put our faith in the “best and the brightest” academic elitists who never owned or ran a business.

Read more: ‘Stimulus’ is Another Word for ‘Theft’

Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/831/stimulus-is-another-word-for-theft/#ixzz1XD1yDLo3 ::laserkill::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 'Stimulus' is Another Word for 'Theft'
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
"Progressives never understand that what they're doing is wrong, they just believe they haven't been allowed to do enough of it". - Jim Quinn
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »
I heard their "luminary" Krugman making this argument for $1T+ stimulus, in a radio excerpt wherein he said something like "it costs almost nothing to borrow the money". Costs almost nothing? As in, the devaluation of everyone's savings and dollar-denominated assets that follows their printing sprees costs almost nothing?

It reveals much about the way they think. The costs to you and me are meaningless, they don't count. We're just the magic money well.

I. Hate. Them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »
They have no options left but to quintuple down on stupid and hope the sheeple buy it one more time.  This Thursday circus act on The Hill is all about creating a crises (extending it from our point of view) and trying to exploit it (again for the umpteenth million time from our perspective) and blame hostage-taking Tea Party terrorists and cowardly Tea Party puppet Repub's for the mess and he'll urge the great unwashed to flood The Hill with demands for more porkulus, more taxes and more spending...because ya know, if we just would've let Obama have more he would miraculously turn around the sh*tty employment numbers and decomposing GDP around in no time flat!

WE CANNOT TAX, FLOAT DEBT AND SPEND OUR WAY INTO PROSPERITY AND REMAIN A FREE PEOPLE WITH A VIABLE ECONOMY!  LOOK AT EUROPE! IT CANNOT BE DONE!

So fvck you Mr. Obama, you are not going to have your way, no matter how much you and your spoiled effing brats in your party pout, cry and scream!

So STFD and STFU!

::rant::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.