Author Topic: "You're F***ng Dead"  (Read 2767 times)

charlesoakwood

"You're F***ng Dead"
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »
More leftist thuggery

Hintz & Heavenly Touch

Last week State Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh) was arrested, he was with a prostitute at the Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor.

After the Wisconsin house vote on the budget bill Hintz spoke to Rep. Michelle Litjens (R) and said, "You are F***king dead!"

I added a link for you Charles, because I just invited guests to this thread, and didn't have time to ask you to do it.
Thanks, IDP.

ETA
Thanks, the correct link is now up.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:22:17 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: "You're F***ng Dead"
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »
I clicked on the link and I couldn't find anything in the article that contains the quote by the Democrat legislator.

Based on recent behavior, though, it sounds totally believable.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
She's a pretty lady.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
Has he been charged with communicating a threat yet? If not, why?
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »
Seems our Poli Sci Retard of the Day has other employment.

http://www.public-administration.com/about.html

Maybe our boy Gordon is in charge of hiring the entertainment, at PAA functions.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »
Seems our Poli Sci Retard of the Day has other employment.

http://www.public-administration.com/about.html

Maybe our boy Gordon is in charge of hiring the entertainment, at PAA functions.

FTL: Associate Gordon Hintz received his bachelor's degree from Hamline University (MN) and master's degree in public policy and administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has worked as a member of Senator Herb Kohl's staff in Washington DC, a research assistant for the Kettl Commission on state and local government, and a management assistant and budget analyst for the City of Long Beach, CA. Hintz was elected to the Wisconsin Assembly in 2006 and currently chairs the Consumer Affairs Committee and is a member of the Urban and Local Affairs Committee and the State Building Commission.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »
Insert non apology aplogy for leftist Democrat trash here.

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/article/20110228/OSH0101/110228167/State-Rep-Gordon-Hintz-apologizes-comments-made-Assembly-floor-following-budget-repair-bill-vote?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Hintz Monday said he called Litjens to apologize but said he could not “confirm that quote.”

What a pussy.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
Hamline University churns out some real trash. 
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 03:58:22 PM »
Hamline University churns out some real trash. 

Heh. Yes it does, yes it does.

Although I must say, I have two very good friends that graduated from there, both stellar individuals.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »
Hamline, Macalester...they went goofy left I think even before the big land grant universities...

Obviously we are dealing with a very disturbed brand of leftist trash here, cannot even admit what he said!

More evidence that the hatred being spewed in the tone wars is all coming from the left!

I'll tell you what though, decorum be damned, if I was within earshot of that comment, this bozo would be wearing his ass around his ears!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 12:40:14 AM »

Ordinance violation

Rep. Gordon Hintz, D-Oshkosh, called Rep. Michelle Litjens, R-Winneconne, Monday morning to apologize for his comments that Litjens described as containing an obscenity and the words “you’re dead.” Last week, he accepted responsibility for being issued an ordinance violation for visiting a massage parlor in Appleton that was the subject of a prostitution sting.

Uhh, if Hintz had better ordnance he wouldn't be such an ass?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 12:42:01 AM »

Ordinance violation

Rep. Gordon Hintz, D-Oshkosh, called Rep. Michelle Litjens, R-Winneconne, Monday morning to apologize for his comments that Litjens described as containing an obscenity and the words “you’re dead.” Last week, he accepted responsibility for being issued an ordinance violation for visiting a massage parlor in Appleton that was the subject of a prostitution sting.

Uhh, if Hintz had better ordnance he wouldn't be such an ass?

His ass is his ordnance.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
The White House Blog

Sixteen Years of the Violence Against Women Act

Last night, more than a hundred advocates and college students from around the country gathered at the home of Vice President Biden to mark the 16th anniversary of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). The Vice President spoke passionately about his ongoing commitment to ending violence against women and girls and the next steps we must take to change societal attitudes about violence.

Written and championed by then-Senator Biden, VAWA focused on improving the criminal justice response to domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault. Since 1994, VAWA has sent 4 billion dollars to states and local communities to develop specialized law enforcement units, provide services to victims, improve prosecution of these crimes, and train professionals about domestic violence and sexual assault. In many ways, VAWA has been successful. Since the passage of the Act, domestic violence has dropped by 58%.
In spite of all this progress, we still have much work to do. Three women still die every day at the hands of husbands or boyfriends. Domestic violence causes two million injuries a year and untold amounts of human suffering. Domestic violence shelters are still full, hotlines are ringing, and for every victim who has come forward, many more are suffering alone.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/09/23/sixteen-years-violence-against-women-act

Unless you are a Republican or Conservative woman, then all bets are off.
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4562028/wisconsin-dem-threatens-life-of-gop-colleague/

00:45 "He pointed directly at me and said 'You are F-ing dead.' very unsettling, hard to believe that would happen."

« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:56:45 PM by Charles Oakwood »