Author Topic: Obama's New Stimulus Czar  (Read 1438 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Obama's New Stimulus Czar
« on: September 07, 2011, 05:40:33 PM »
By Daniel Hanson
September 7, 2011

“The reality facing the Obama administration is that its Keynesian tools have failed, and the economic advisers that continue to prescribe more intervention to bolster markets refuse to acknowledge their impotence. Krueger is the master of short-term Keynesian stimulus, … [which may have] provided a minor short-term boost for the economy, but once the delirium of the cheap-cash binge wore off, the hangover sapped away any minor gains that were to be had.”

In “Obama’s New Stimulus Czar” (746 words), former student research fellow with The Center for Vision & Values and 2011 graduate of Grove City College—Daniel Hanson—evaluates President Obama’s recent selection of Alan Krueger to head the White House Council of Economic Advisers: “Insanity entails doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results, which is precisely what President Obama seems to be doing with his selection. … For an administration that claims to be searching for new policy options, bringing in Krueger seems to broadcast a reluctance to change.”

http://www.visionandvalues.org/2011/09/obama-s-new-stimulus-czar/ ::smalldeadhorse::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama's New Stimulus Czar
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
Want to know how bad this guy is?  "Cash for Clunkers" was this guy's brainstorm.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »
Freddy is back?

::facepalm::

That's all we need to kill more jobs, float more paper and bloat more government!

::cussing::

Get ready for it!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 08:04:08 PM »
Want to know how bad this guy is?  "Cash for Clunkers" was this guy's brainstorm.

Failure is a libtards success. No wonder he was picked.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
By Daniel Hanson
September 7, 2011

“The reality facing the Obama administration is that its Keynesian tools have failed, and the economic advisers that continue to prescribe more intervention to bolster markets refuse to acknowledge their impotence. Krueger is the master of short-term Keynesian stimulus, … [which may have] provided a minor short-term boost for the economy, but once the delirium of the cheap-cash binge wore off, the hangover sapped away any minor gains that were to be had.”

In “Obama’s New Stimulus Czar” (746 words), former student research fellow with The Center for Vision & Values and 2011 graduate of Grove City College—Daniel Hanson—evaluates President Obama’s recent selection of Alan Krueger to head the White House Council of Economic Advisers: “Insanity entails doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results, which is precisely what President Obama seems to be doing with his selection. … For an administration that claims to be searching for new policy options, bringing in Krueger seems to broadcast a reluctance to change.”

http://www.visionandvalues.org/2011/09/obama-s-new-stimulus-czar/ ::smalldeadhorse::

You can put lipstick on a keynesian, but it is still a keynesian. With this type in charge, is there any dougt what the "new" obama jobs message will be tomarrow?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 09:28:57 PM »
If the Obama era was a Movie, wouldn't the Hero, or Heroin, be investigating the conspiracy by this Administration to take down this Country? The only logical explanation isn't it? If that theory was bandied about, you would be labeled a Racist. Now where is the logic?

We are being fed a pile of sh*te, this Man is raping this Country and we are sitting back asking for more. He doesn't want another term, only playing it out, making sure he doesn't win. His payday is waiting somewhere offshore with George Soros prints all over it.

That concludes my rant for this evening, I am going back to the home, take my pill, and going to bed! ::speechless:: ::rant:: ::hanging::  

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:47:38 AM »
Don't get me started on Soros!

::gaah::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

How do you feel about Holder or Napolitano, or maybe Geithner, or the ever reprehensible Cass Sunstein? I do believe Obama's underlings, will compete with Hitlers, any day of the week, and twice on Sundays! ::pimp:: Just because they haven't helped in mass slaughter of many, doesn't mean they wouldn't, if had the chance! ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »

How do you feel about Holder or Napolitano, or maybe Geithner, or the ever reprehensible Cass Sunstein? I do believe Obama's underlings, will compete with Hitlers, any day of the week, and twice on Sundays! ::pimp:: Just because they haven't helped in mass slaughter of many, doesn't mean they wouldn't, if had the chance! ::evil::

Line 'em all up and let God deal with them!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »

One would think a Krueger would want to cut taxes and cut spending and cut...

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »

One would think a Krueger would want to cut taxes and cut spending and cut...

Krueger needs to cut his throat! Hey all you Liberals out there? hint! hint! ::rimshot::