Author Topic: Is It Really Racism? OR Is Liberalism REALLY the Problem  (Read 481 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Is It Really Racism? OR Is Liberalism REALLY the Problem
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »
Is it REALLY Racism If EVERY TIME Liberal/Marxist economics are tried that the poor, the middle-class, and Minorities SUFFER while The Elite are protected? Isn't that Liberalism's fault?

"Walter E. Williams hit’s this way out of the park. He’s right ON the money…and he’s simply RIGHT!"

Williams: Race and Economics
By Walter E. Williams August 30, 2011 6:20 am

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2011/08/30/williams-race-and-econo...

[EXCERPT.]
"Overall U.S. unemployment is 9.1 percent. For white adults, it’s 8 percent, and for white teens, 23 percent. Black adult unemployment stands at 17 percent, and for black teens, it’s 40 percent, more than 50 percent in some cities, for example, Washington.

Chapter 3 of “Race and Economics,” my most recent book, starts out, “Some might find it puzzling that during times of gross racial discrimination, black unemployment was lower and blacks were more active in the labor force than they are today.” Up until the late 1950s, the labor force participation rate of black teens and adults was equal to or greater than their white counterparts. In fact, in 1910, 71 percent of black males older than 9 were employed, compared with 51 percent for whites. As early as 1890, the duration of unemployment among blacks was shorter than it was among whites, whereas today unemployment is both higher and longer-lasting among blacks than among whites.

How might one explain yesteryear’s lower black unemployment and greater labor force participation? The usual academic, civil rights or media racial discrimination explanation for black/white socio-economic differences just wouldn't hold up. I can’t imagine even the most harebrained professor, civil rights leader or media “expert” arguing that there was less discrimination a century ago and that explains why there was greater black labor market participation. Racial discrimination or low skills can explain low wages but not unemployment…"

Link to complete article:

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2011/08/30/williams-race-and-econo...

In my Professional opinion of being a living breathing American Citizen I feel Liberalism is the cause of all the known Worlds problems. They conveniently prop up a dead Ideology, Communism, and help to keep it breathing when it shouldn't. Liberalism has, more than any other form, allowed Illegal Alien's, free reign in this Country, and are directly responsible for the economic disaster taking place. Now, with all of the problems crashing down on us, they are trying desperately to help Radical Islam get a toe hold in this Country, knowing full well they will destroy us if given half the chance! The only hope this World has is to eradicate Liberalism as soon as possible! ::rant::   

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:00:06 PM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Is It Really Racism? OR Is Liberalism REALLY the Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
The only hope this World has is to eradicate Liberalism as soon as possible!

I'd settle right now for disinfecting it out of just this country.

Besides, if islam keeps going the way it is, they'll take care of a bunch of the rest.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"