Author Topic: WH Press Secretary Blames Obama's Low Ratings on Republicans  (Read 994 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
WH Press Secretary Blames Obama's Low Ratings on Republicans
« on: September 07, 2011, 09:53:30 AM »
Filed under Media, Politics

White House officials said Tuesday that President Obama’s approval ratings are dropping because Americans are furious with Washington in general.

But even as White House press secretary Jay Carney blasted political obstruction and game-playing, he declined to disavow comments Teamsters President James Hoffa made at a rally Monday, calling Tea Party members “sons of bitches.”

Carney, like the rest of the White House, kept his focus on Thursday’s jobs speech instead, saying that Obama did not hear Hoffa’s remarks and that Hoffa speaks for himself.

Thursday’s jobs speech has reached epic expectations. Carney said Obama will be unveiling new proposals that will have a “direct and immediate” impact on the economy, creating jobs right away.

House Republican leaders sent a letter to Obama on Tuesday, outlining areas where they think they can work with the president to create jobs. In the letter, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) suggested a meeting or consultation with Obama.

http://visiontoamerica.org/3878/wh-press-secretary-blames-obamas-low-approval-ratings-on-congressional-republicans/

Duh! That 's what happens when a President does dumb things. Remember when Dubya was in Office? I bet the mean old nasty Republicans would tone it down a bit if Obama would RESIGN??? ::danceban::
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:58:55 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: WH Press Secretary Blames Obama's Low Ratings on Republicans
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:55:42 AM »
This son of bitches can KMA!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 12:36:40 PM »
I do not give a rat's patoot that Hoffa called us SOBs -- I've called them worse -- what is notable, and the press keeps sliding over, is the "take them out" part.  The sonofabtch declared war on us and the focus is kept on vulgarities.

Carney said Obama will be unveiling new proposals that will have a “direct and immediate” impact on the economy, creating jobs right away.

Right.  Unh hunh.  How many "new proposals" does this make now?  Obama's low ratings come from the people who are waking up to the fact that this guy hasn't done thing one to positively affect the country, and from the left who want him to go full-on tyrant.

House Republican leaders sent a letter to Obama on Tuesday, outlining areas where they think they can work with the president to create jobs. In the letter, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) suggested a meeting or consultation with Obama.

Oh barf.  Any meeting, consultation or work with "the president" needs to be a list of repealrepealrepeal/reign in. Period.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:09:53 PM »
It's not my fault that dip$hit did it all on his own. ::mooning:: ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
I just realised something? Yes it is a miracle ::) Jimmy Carter is the way he is today because Republicans beat him! What a concept! That is why he goes around being so outlandish. Can't
wait for the bitter pill Obama will have to swallow in retirement. Maybe, he will slit his throat! ::beertoast::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »
Obama's low ratings come from the people who are waking up to the fact that this guy hasn't done thing one to positively affect the country, and from the left who want him to go full-on tyrant.

Obama had great success in appealing to "everyone" and "everyone" thought he was for them and now "everyone" is finding out he's just in it for himself and well, "everyone" is getting pissed.

Maybe, he will slit his throat!
If he was that smart he'd done that ages ago and spared us all.  No, once a dumba$$, always a dumba$$.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 03:57:48 AM »
Stymie and the American People have on great thing in common ... We can't figure out what he's doing and neither can he .

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 10:06:47 AM »
Stymie and the American People have on great thing in common ... We can't figure out what he's doing and neither can he .

Hmmm...I think maybe he does know what he's doing.  Just not very well.

It's a whole lot messier than expected I'm sure.  The great, vast American population just isn't as compliant as the folks on Chicago's southside.

Obama only appeals to a certain kind of person -- it's all those others that he doesn't understand that he failed to realize wouldn't be mesmerized for long by him.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."