Author Topic: Video: Morning Joe Scarborough officially jumps the shark  (Read 1913 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Video: Morning Joe Scarborough officially jumps the shark
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:35:34 PM »
I would never confuse Scarborough with a deep thinker. 

And the notion that Mika Brzezinski could reason her way out of a wet paper bag would never enter my mind.

There is a reason that MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet.  No one with any intellectual capacity can stand to watch it for more than a few seconds before their intelligence is profoundly insulted.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »

And the notion that Mika Brzezinski could reason her way out of a wet paper bag would never enter my mind.

There is a reason that MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet.  No one with any intellectual capacity can stand to watch it for more than a few seconds before their intelligence is profoundly insulted.

I vaguely (although not certainly) remember Joe Scarborough as an occasional guest on Hannity & Colmes before he left congress. I always got the impression that he was a reasonable guy, and reasonably conservative. He's becoming cartoonish in his coquettish flirtations with the establishment Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »
I vaguely (although not certainly) remember Joe Scarborough as an occasional guest on Hannity & Colmes before he left congress. I always got the impression that he was a reasonable guy, and reasonably conservative. He's becoming cartoonish in his coquettish flirtations with the establishment Left.

Oh yeah...

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 03:43:04 PM »

If you put a canary in a cage full of sparrows it's the canary that learns to sing like a sparrow.

Oh, yeah...and greetings, Roy.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 03:50:10 PM »
Funny thing is the left never owns up to the fact that it's their policies that keep the poor from being able to pay their way. Energy is ridiculously expensive because of their watermelon policies. "The world is heating up, stop using hydrocarbons. Nuclear energy is something that's dangerous and unreliable. Renewable like wind and solar are the keys to our independence(but their cost is ludicrously high). Can't build hydro dams because of the fish. Can't divert water to the farms in San Fernando valley because of some smelt minnow(bait to you and me)because it will hurt this species."

This whole catastrophe of food staple shortages is a direct result of their bullsh*t hoax of climate change so "we need to grow our fuel to save the planet". They'll never understand the secondary problems that directly result from bad hopey feely policies.  ::cussing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 03:56:45 PM »
"Under my plan, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket ...... ".

Coal and electricity are not fuel oil, however, same church, different pew.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »
Mika is probably servicing the producer to keep her retarded mug on the air...what's Joe's excuse for hanging with this crowd?  Tard cred?   ::)

Both of them and the 3 viewers can KMA!

::mooning::

Class war?!  Leftists have been pushing that agenda for over..4, 5, 9 decades?!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.