Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: Obama Presidency Is a Wreck  (Read 1393 times)

CatholicCrusader

Rush Limbaugh: Obama Presidency Is a Wreck
« on: September 08, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
Rush Limbaugh: Obama Presidency Is a Wreck
Wednesday, 07 Sep 2011 01:54 PM
By Amy Woods
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Rush-Limbaugh-Obama-jobs/2011/09/07/id/410083

President Barack Obama's presidency is a wreck, and his jobs speech Thursday night will be an insignificant and predictable event, Rush Limbaugh says.

The conservative commentator referred to a New York Times story during his talk show Wednesday that described Obama’s address to Congress as a defining moment in his political legacy.

“None of this is ever going to happen,” the talk-show host said of Obama’s plan to ask Congress for an additional $300 billion. “Once again, what it amounts to is the guy who’s done it all . . . now pretending he has just arrived in town.”

Limbaugh played the devil’s advocate in asking why the same newspaper that heralded Obama as “the messiah” would run an article questioning who the president is and what he represents.

“They are still trying, at The New York Times, to define Barack Hussein Obama,” Limbaugh said.

The Republican Party’s decision not to issue an official response to the speech indicates its lack of overall importance, Limbaugh said.

“I sit here and laugh,” he said. “I’m just irritated every day. All of this wreckage on purpose — so unnecessary by a rank amateur.”

A majority of pollsters — 54 percent — announced this week that they believe Obama is headed for a long-term setback and likely will not recover, Limbaugh said.

“It’s worse than this,” Limbaugh said. “The tea party is growing in numbers. The left is in the middle of a conniption fit. He [Obama] hasn’t failed. He has done exactly what he intended to do, and it’s only taken him three years.”

LINK: http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Rush-Limbaugh-Obama-jobs/2011/09/07/id/410083

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Rush Limbaugh: Obama Presidency Is a Wreck
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »
Oohhh!  Leftards will not like the unvarnished truth...drives them batsh*t effing nuts!

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »
The conservative commentator referred to a New York Times story during his talk show Wednesday that described Obama’s address to Congress as a defining moment in his political legacy.

Maybe he is going to serve notice of martial law.   ::grouphug::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »
I agree with Rush...... He instituted everything that took us down, and just made a speech as if he just got back from a 3 year vacation.....Oh wait, he did just return fron vacation.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »
Oohhh!  Leftards will not like the unvarnished truth...drives them batsh*t effing nuts!

;D

And I have to admit I'm loving every minute of it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »

;D

I have to admit my not guilty pleasure.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »

;D

I have to admit my not guilty pleasure.

I admit to pleasure, no guilt here!

::danceban::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 09:24:29 AM »
Anybody read "The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich?" Liberalism has grown steadily for many years. It has now completely swallowed the Democratic Party. With the complete affront of Barack Obama, it well may be the end of Liberalism as well. At least, one can hope!