Author Topic: Nevada's IHOP Shooter .......  (Read 1730 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Nevada's IHOP Shooter .......
« on: September 08, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »
...Used the Same Kind of Rifle ATF/DOJ/DHS Walked into Mexico

Don't expect the network news or cable television pundits make the connection, but the two AK-pattern semi-automatic rifles recovered from the scene of the IHOP massacre in Carson City, NV yesterday are the same weapons that Eric Holder's Justice Department and Janet Reno's Napolitano's Department of Homeland Security allowed to be smuggled into Mexico by the thousands.

The bloodbath that had the local sheriff making comparisons to 9/11 is what happens in Mexico every single day, thanks to your government's criminal actions, actions that they are still desperately trying to cover-up.

The rifle used in the shooting was manufactured by Norinco and has not been imported into the United States since the early 1990s, but they are still commonly found on the market.

The Romarm Cugir found in his vehicle is the most popular weapon smuggled to the Sinaloa cartel under the protection of the federal law enforcement agencies involved in Operation Fast and Furious, and is commonly imported as the Century Arms WASR-10.

We do not know why Eduardo Sencion went on his rampage. All we know is that he had a history of mental illness, and was armed with the same weapons our government purposefully sent by the trunkload to murdering narco-terrorists.

Question:  the same kind of or the same weapons?  A discrepancy in reporting here.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Nevada's IHOP Shooter .......
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
Serial numbers.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
Yep.  That will tell the tale.  Hope we get to find out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 11:17:08 AM »

It would be significant if the weapon(s) he had we sold in Indiana or Florida or Arizona under the gunrunner program otherwise what's the point of bringing it up?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:25:46 AM »

It would be significant if the weapon(s) he had we sold in Indiana or Florida or Arizona under the gunrunner program otherwise what's the point of bringing it up?

Exactly my point.  If it/they are the same type of weapon, as opposed to being one of the weapons, there's no smoking gun here.  No pun intended.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »
Are the Fed's dumb enough to have moved weapons with serial numbers?

Hope so!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »

Yup, Fox hinted that the gun (thrown down at the scene) used to killed the US agent traveling from Mexico city to Monterrey was a "gunrunner" weapon.   

Think maybe the narcotraficantes are throwing those guns down on purpose?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 12:43:38 PM »
Are the Fed's dumb enough to have moved weapons with serial numbers?

Hope so!

Any of the weapons "walked" out of US gun stores by strawbuyers had numbers.  Unless serial-less guns were supplied to the stores for sale by the ATF.  But that's not how the operation was run; either that, or I missed that fact.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »

I think it's against the law to own a gun or sell a gun without serial numbers.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »

Yes.  I doubt that would matter to the ATF if these were supplied by them for sale to strawbuyers, though.  I'm not saying they did, I'm saying we don't know enough.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 05:00:39 PM »

That's not what I wanna hear. I have a Colt .45 from the mid 1860's that has no serial numbers.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »

That's not what I wanna hear. I have a Colt .45 from the mid 1860's that has no serial numbers.

Serial numbers were not required by law until about 1938, I think.  You're grandfathered, if the law is to be followed.  Hah.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 05:09:13 PM »

There must be a pass card for antiques.  It may be necessary to consult Larry Shyster to help find the code, but it's there.
It may have some diminished value.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »

why does this strike me as funny?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."