Author Topic: Alexander's Essay: Are We Safer Today?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Alexander's Essay: Are We Safer Today?
« on: September 08, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
Al-Qa'ida may be down, but Islamo-Fascism 2.0 is thriving

"A universal peace ... is in the catalogue of events, which will never exist but in the imaginations of visionary philosophers, or in the breasts of benevolent enthusiasts."
--James Madison

I'll Take It From Here

This Sunday marks the 10th anniversary of the 11 September 2001 attack on our nation by a terrorist cell of Islamic fascists.

(If you were young and do not have a crystal-clear memory of that event, I suggest you link to our 9/11 retrospective page.)

http://patriotpost.us/reference/9-11-retrospective/

It was a modern "date which will live in infamy" as Franklin Roosevelt said in regard to the attack on Pearl Harbor 60 years earlier. The two most significant similarities between Pearl and 9/11 are that we were wholly unprepared for both, and a like number of Americans were murdered.
After eight years of national security malfeasance under Bill Clinton's administration, and eight months of the newly installed George W. Bush administration's efforts to reorder national security priorities, only a handful of Americans were convinced that a deadly enemy had coalesced in our midst. Indeed, a well-organized terrorist cell had settled into American suburbs in the last years of Clinton's watch.

http://patriotpost.us/alexander/2011/09/08/are-we-safer-today/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:13:52 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Alexander's Essay: Are We Safer Today?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 07:05:59 AM »
I love PatriotPost, get all their e-mails!

::thumbsup::

We'll never be in a position to be nominally safe until this Regime is ended and our domestic security structure is streamlined and focused on the REAL ENEMY which is predominantly Musslim!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:34:12 AM »
I love Patriot Post, get all their e-mails!

::thumbs up::

We'll never be in a position to be nominally safe until this Regime is ended and our domestic security structure is streamlined and focused on the REAL ENEMY which is predominantly Musslim!

::gaah::

To me, Pakistan is the key. Of course Iran is the one doing all the Saber rattling but, if the People of Iran watched Pakistan turned into charcoal, they would, in my opinion, take back there Country.

When Bush took out the Taliban in Afghanistan, and invaded Iraq, pushing Hussein out in Months, all the Islamic Countries were scared $hitless. It wasn't till the constant carping of Liberals, did they come out of there shell to act all bad.

North Korea has the Nukes because of Pakistan, and Al Qaeda, and the Taliban, was born there. I think, if Pakistan was wasted, the others would get in line, and the ones who didn't, we could get Mas sad to finish the job.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 09:44:27 AM »
I'd rather play it safe and wipe out Iran, Pak & Afghani in one fell swoop...but that's just me...I'm a big meany!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »

They're all in the same neighborhood.
                                                     Boom chacaLacka, Boom chacaLacka, Boom chacaLacka, Boom.
                                                                                                                                             Sylvester Stone