Author Topic: It Ain't Funny, Mohammed  (Read 917 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
It Ain't Funny, Mohammed
« on: September 09, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »
Thursday, 08 September 2011 16:48 Bill Warner

"There is a troupe of Muslim comedians who have been touring the South to counter the stereotypical view of Muslims. They contend that these stereotypes are the core of the cancer that is American Islamophobia. All the shows are free and it is a national tour with heavy publicity. Should there be a follow-the-money question about who is paying the hundred thousand dollars for the propaganda tour?  

But there is a great deal of truth about the idea of a stereotype. The true stereotype of Islam is Mohammed. He is declared in 91 verses in the Koran to be the divine human prototype, the perfect being and the sacred model of a pious life. We find him in the Sira (his biography) and the Hadith (his traditions). Guess what? There is a doctrine of humor to found in Islamic doctrine. This should be no surprise, given that the Islamic doctrine is the basis for their civilization.  

Here are some of the moments of laughter in Mohammed's life take from the Hadith and the Sira:    

Muslim 031, 5932: [At the battle of Uhud] Mohammed said to Saed: Shoot an arrow, may my mother and father be taken as ransom for you. Saed drew an arrow and shot a featherless arrow at the Meccan's side and he fell down and his private parts were exposed. I saw Mohammed's front teeth when he laughed.

Muslim 019, 4450: I said: Mohammed, let me select from our people one hundred men and I will follow the marauders and I will kill them all. Mohammed laughed so much that his molar teeth could be seen in the light of the fire, and he said: Salama, do you think you can do this? I said: Yes,.

Bukhari 8, 74, 299: ... Mohammed woke up with a smile. 'What makes you laugh, O Allah's Apostle?' He said, 'In my dream some Muslims were displayed before me as jihadists sailing over this sea, like kings on thrones.

Umayya: 'Now I had bound my prisoner's thumbs with my bow­string, and when Mohammed looked at him he laughed so that one could see his back teeth. He asked my news and when I told him how I had killed a Kafir by pushing my bow through his eye into his brain, he blessed me.' [1]

By God, we only met some bald old women like the sacrificial camels who are hobbled, and we slaughtered them!' The apostle smiled and said, 'But, nephew, those were the Kafir chiefs.' [2]

‘Mohammed, what makes the Lord laugh with joy at His servant?' Mohammed answered, 'When he plunges into the midst of the enemy without armor.' Auf drew off his armor and threw it away: then he seized his sword and fought the enemy till he was slain. [3]

A common phrase from both the Koran and Mohammed is:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011090814456/us/islam-in-america/it-aint-funny-mohammed.html?utm_source=Right+Side+News&utm_campaign=417087af43-daily-rss-newsletter&utm_medium=emailhttp:// ::unknowncomic:: ::whatgives::

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:53:33 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: It Ain't Funny, Mohammed
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »
Boy, that Mohammad is a real character. LOL............not.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson