Author Topic: State of the Union  (Read 1901 times)

charlesoakwood

State of the Union
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »

He looks frail, pail, and weak. 

Fox just said to say this is a staged event would not be a stretch.
Shep said the prez is about to get aggressive or arrested, I couldn't tell which.

charlesoakwood

charlesoakwood

Re: State of the Union
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »

Oh my gosh, the bridges are crumbling again. 
                                                                  Didn't they just rebuild them after his election?

This is America
every child  deserves'
a brick school fixing
windows and roofs
jumpstart my car

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:20:31 PM »

Pass this bill  and put teachers back in classrooms where they belong.
  and chain the doors from the outside,.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »

Know this, the election is 14 months away and I'm going to screw you nine ways to Sunday until then.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
And lets not be so rigid that we let the Constitution get in the way.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:53:23 PM »
You read my mind, Charles; from the bit I heard, jip'd by Levin, this is just what it sounds like -- a State of the Union address.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
Levin just said that "do it right away" or some variant was said 18 times in the speech.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
Levin just said that "do it right away" or some variant was said 18 times in the speech.

Yeah....Do it now and i'll be back in two weeks to tell you how i'll pay for it. I don't recall another President literally asking to "pass it now" while informing us he will be back in two weeks for more.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
That one had Gunsmith stalking 'round the house hollering at the radio.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Thresherman

• Likes the place
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
Did I miss something or didn't we just pass a raise in the debt ceiling which was then promptly maxed out and resulted in our credit rating being downgraded?  And now our drunken sailor in chief thinks the answer to our jobs problem is spend even more money that we then have to borrow?  Oh, he is going to tell us how he is going to pay for it but if he thinks that we are going to believe that he can raise nearly half a trillion without borrowing, he needs to pull his nose out of the glue pot.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »

Hey stranger, that's not a glue pot he's got his nose stuck in.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 09:14:34 PM »
Did I miss something or didn't we just pass a raise in the debt ceiling which was then promptly maxed out and resulted in our credit rating being downgraded?  And now our drunken sailor in chief thinks the answer to our jobs problem is spend even more money that we then have to borrow?  Oh, he is going to tell us how he is going to pay for it but if he thinks that we are going to believe that he can raise nearly half a trillion without borrowing, he needs to pull his nose out of the glue pot.

No, yes, yes, yes.

Yes, yes.

Yes, yes. YES.

The money -- the vast amounts of money -- mean nothing to them anymore, him the least of all.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:42 PM »
Details, details.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 10:20:09 PM »

Sorry Charley but Pelosi don't live here any more.Put the Meffer in writing and we'll talk about it after we've read it cover to cover.Before we say hell no.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 10:22:07 PM »

Tangentially we need and autosalesreport.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 10:27:55 PM »

?
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 10:40:30 PM »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 03:19:44 AM »
The cost to the taxpayers of giving that speech should be deducted from Stymie's campaign fund .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »

?

Gimme the CarFax.

No sh*t!  Our side (if we have a side ? ) has given this SCoaMF too many free passes! This jackass thinks he can just sit on his boney little ass and demand every damn thing he wants without once having to detail any plan whatsoever and then destroy everything the Repub's in congress (especially the few who have brains and a spine like Ryan) offer up and so far the Repub's seem all to willing to let him have his cake and eat it too!  Fvck that!  change the game, put that miserable SCosMF on defense, press that BSing poseur to present DETAILS and rip him some new ones!

This should be a no-brainer boys and girls!  Let's get to it!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.