Author Topic: Muslims MUST go  (Read 1258 times)

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
Muslims MUST go
« on: September 11, 2011, 05:45:50 AM »
Go home. Back to the burned out buildings, the poverty, the social decadence. We the people of America don't want you here, we don't need you here, you are a guest, act like one. You Muslims think you can beat America? Come on and try, we dare you. Keep up the sniping, the car bombs, the suicide vests. One day, we will have enough and we the people will retaliate, we will bring this war to your doorstep. You might be in Mecca, you might be home, but when you see the flash, that will be the last thing you see on earth. Then, you WILL be face to face with G-D, no, not Allah, that isn't His name, but don't worry, you can't pronounce His name, no one can. He will ask what you did with the life He gave you, and all you'll be able to say is, "I was wrong." Now comes the good part, you will be forever in darkness, just the way you lived your life, in darkness.
We the people didn't steal your oil, we paid for it. We didn't oust the so-called Palestinians from their land, you did. We didn't take over your capitals and enslave you, or rape your women, you did. All of the evil that your sick religion upholds is the doing of you and your sons and daughters, not Americans. Soon this anti-American Muslim loving idiot will be out of power, and you Muslims better be careful. We the people will likely elect one who thinks the same way we do about Muslims. Just like in 79 when R.R. was elected, you tough guys laughed at the retard Carter, but ran scared when faced with a man of character. You chicken sh*t Muslims didn't want to go up against a real man, so you did what any cowardly vermin does, you ran and hid behind women and children, which is the standard Muslim play book. We know you, we know your holy book as well. We know it is the carefully crafted ravings of a pedophile murderer, who believed he should be able to do anything he wanted, but needed a group to help him, so he gave you the koran, and what a joke that book is. So remember, keep pushing, keep blowing things up, you will touch the wrong nerve of the wrong person and you will finally get what you deserve, death, unmerciful death.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Muslims MUST go
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »
Good rant.

CAIR and the other muzzie advocacy groups reflexively know that this is their one chance at giant advancement. The imbalances that the Øbozo regime have afforded them will have backlash once the miserable F-up is out of office.

On the other hand, should he retain his grip, we will have open warfare in the streets.

Molon Labe

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »
We already have open warfare in the streets...see: flash mobs.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know that you aren't the only one who thinks that way. I'm sick of all the Muslims, they come here and act like we owe them for being Muslims. I hate to be the one to break it to them, but, it WILL be bloody war in the streets, and they're going to loose. The American public will put up with a lot, but when you start messing with their families, (women and children, and all civilians), you cross a line from which you can never come back. Too bad this one doesn't have the stones to face them here. This bum cares more about his power than he does the American public.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 06:14:08 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know that you aren't the only one who thinks that way. I'm sick of all the Muslims, they come here and act like we owe them for being Muslims. I hate to be the one to break it to them, but, it WILL be bloody war in the streets, and they're going to loose. The American public will put up with a lot, but when you start messing with their families, (women and children, and all civilians), you cross a line from which you can never come back. Too bad this one doesn't have the stones to face them here. This bum cares more about his power than he does the American public.

You're not alone by a long shot.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 08:14:35 PM »
I want all Mohammad/Iblis worshiping cultists sent to hell at the earliest possible convenience!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »

Not even close.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

Not even close.

No.  And in good company here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
No worries.