Author Topic: Shock and Awe from 9/11 to 9/11 America's Uncertain Future via Obama, Muslim Inf  (Read 1457 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Shock and Awe from 9/11 to 9/11 America's Uncertain Future via Obama, Muslim Infiltration

Sunday, 11 September 2011 10:00 Eliana Benador

by Eliana Benador

“In Islam, “Taqqiya”, and also “Kitman”, is a doctrine of pious fraud or religious dissimulation, derived from Suras such as III.28, whereby Muslims may under certain circumstances openly deceive infidels by feigning friendship or goodwill provided their heart remains true to Islam.”  Ibn Warraq, “Virgins? What virgins?” Prometheus Books, 2010

Ever since the 90s, when Western liberals found themselves surrounded by Islamic fundamentalists,they thought the best option to try and solve their problems would be to seek refuge and moral support in the “moderates” of Islam.  

» If you like this article, please subscribe to our daily newsletter
Rightfully, Americans then, just as much as Americans now, have been expecting that the so-called “moderates” be able to influence in a positive way the tremendously pernicious presence of radical forces in their midst and minimize the negative ripple effects of Muslim terrorism and its sequels.

The very essence of the so-called “moderates” and the role at which they are most effective are, is at making friends, winning the hearts and minds and the confidence of American intellectuals, especially in the aftermath of 9/11.

They convince and conquer the liberal media -eager to fulfill their self-defeating and suicidal misguided liberal purposes of ‘finding peace’ at any rate, even when there is only evil to be found.

And, last but most certainly not least, those “moderate Muslims” have gained enough trust to enter government, think tanks, and even religious circles, where they endear themselves with authorities and heads of different think tanks and religious groups who are in their endless quest to find peace --regardless of the price tag.

Indeed, one can find many so-called moderates that have gained access to the highest levels of government who, ever so trusting the good will they are presented with, have asked these individuals to serve on their task forces to prevent, yes, of all things, the expansion of Islamic extremism --but as of recently, their role has been enlarged to “bridge” the bad impression, the stress and anxiety that their terrorism causes in the indigenous population.

It is in the work of French author, Caroline Fourest, that we will find the explanations we need.

Caroline Fourest is a journalist who writes weekly for Le Monde in Paris.  She is a recognized author whose non-politically correct and courageous position, makes her an invaluable, authoritative voice and opinion when we have to deal and understand what actually is going on in the Muslim intricacy, as they unroll their red carpet of deviousness, and as shrewd fishermen cast their net into the sea --to catch fish, all kind of fish...

In today’s media we find a plethora of articles devoted to white-wash Islam and their evilness --there we can read the emphasis used to convince whoever lends their attentive ears to them, that “being an orthodox Muslim is not being an “Islamist” nor a “radical jihadist.” Orthodox and authentic Islam is an inclusive, deep, beautiful and wisdom-based religion.”  Via sharia law, of course.

The astute Mademoiselle Fourest, leads her readers into the intrinsic world of Islamic intellectual fundamentalism, in her book written in French, Frère Tariq, Brother Tariq, about Muslim intellectual, Tariq Ramadan.

Examples galore exist, and in this case, Fourest shows with chronometric precision, how the art of duplicity functions, as she dissects with surgical precision the anatomy of Islamic subterfuges used to mislead newly found ‘friends’ with: equivocation, evasiveness, ambiguity, *euphemism, rhetorical device of redefinition of words --going to sins of omission and even brazen lies.

Why and how is this possible?  What’s going on here?

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011091114476/editorial/rsn-pick-of-the-day/shock-and-awe-from-911-to-911-americas-uncertain-future-via-obama-muslim-infiltration.html?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Progressives + PC + MultiCulti + Diversity = Musslims + Takkiya + Opportunity

Rid ourselves of Progressives and there will be less chance of buying Musslim false bill of sale!

Then we can rid ourselves of Musslims altogether!

Maybe?  I seriously doubt it!

Before they get us...

...we should get them!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
"Progressives + PC + MultiCulti + Diversity = Muslims + Takia + Opportunity

Rid ourselves of Progressives and there will be less chance of buying Muslim false bill of sale!

Then we can rid ourselves of Muslims altogether!"

No doubt about it, Liberalism is the biggest danger not only in this Country but, also the World. They are the fuel which ignites Jihad. Once we rid the Cancer of Liberalism, the World will throw back Islam once and for all!

Offline Southpaw

• Newb
I wouldn't trust a Muslim - period!!!  Even one who pretended to be moderate.  I don't believe there is such a thing.  The 10th. anniversary of 9/11 didn't make me mad all over again - I just stay mad about it.

And now the PC people want to tiptoe around Islam and Muslims and not offend them.  Don't OFFEND THEM???  I'm still offended by their 9/11 attack on us 10 years ago.

Did y'all read what Bloomberg said about who he didn't want at the New York 9/11 anniversary?  No first responders, or the relatives of those who died.  No religious leaders, no prayers,  because there wasn't "time" Huh?  No time?  Of course there was time.  Who did he want?  Who knows?  Who was there?  I don't know.

There's an article I wrote about it on this website .  

The article is entitled "Where's Giuliani".

www.bernardgoldberg.com

My name is Nancye Ault  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:35:46 PM by Southpaw »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Howdy, southpaw Nancye, and welcome.

In my never to be humble opinion, there were no religious leaders invited by Bloomberg because he wouldn't exclude the 'slims and, as people would have been outraged by their presence had they been permitted, he excluded everybody.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Welcome, Southpaw.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 04:02:52 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I went to a memorial yesterday and frankly I didn't care what faith the minister represented.  I was glad to pray for the 9/11 dead.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I went to a memorial yesterday and frankly I didn't care what faith the minister represented.  I was glad to pray for the 9/11 dead.

You found an acceptable one, then?  Was it at the Fire Station?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero

You found an acceptable one, then?  Was it at the Fire Station?

Yes, at the fire station and it was packed.   A member of the audience provides funeral services to the area--not sure what he was doing in NYC on 9/11-- but he was involved in some way after and had on display yesterday several things he'd brought back. One thing he had was a piece of this memorial LINK on which people had written their good-byes. It was sobering to see the comments from family and friends next to names.  I don't know if there's more than one or if this was at Ground Zero or Union Station but it doesn't matter. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, great link, and the links at that site are numerous...I went through a dozen or so already...I really like this one!

http://www.artaid.org/cross.html

Good find LV!

::USA::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, great link, and the links at that site are numerous...I went through a dozen or so already...I really like this one!

Good find LV!

Beautiful isn't it?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Good find LV!

Beautiful isn't it?

::thumbsup::