Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Palestian Leader to Ask U.N. for Full Membership  (Read 2061 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
BREAKING NEWS: Palestian Leader to Ask U.N. for Full Membership
« on: September 16, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »
 Reply |FoxNews.com foxnews@newsletters.foxnews.com to me
show details 12:34 PM (5 minutes ago)

"Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says he'll seek U.N. Security Council endorsement of Palestinian statehood, a move aimed at gaining leverage against Israeli and forcing a U.S. veto

More headlines from FoxNews.com:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=13FF1:551F40EA9E802BA7BA0CB64B59F608A8&

"Watch Fox News Channel for complete coverage of this story and all breaking news."

Is it just me or, why do I feel Barack Obama has something to do with this news? ::saywhat::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Palestian Leader to Ask U.N. for Full Membership
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
Is it just me or, why do I feel Barack Obama has something to do with this news? ::saywhat::

probably because he's the only one who still thinks the U.N. is relevant.

Get rid of it already.

::gaah::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »

Get rid of it already.

The self imposed King of the Third World! ::pimp::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

Get rid of it already.

The self imposed King of the Third World! ::pimp::

He does act like a third world dictator. He and the wifey travel and live the good life and leave the hanger-ons to carrying out the dictates.

Does he know how those people usually end up? ::guillotine::

Of course, he thinks he's a god and can change the ending.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Palestine Leader to Ask U.N. for Full Membership
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 04:14:01 PM »
A new article foxnews.com said Abbas was playing chicken with the US. No, he is smart enough to know Obama is toast. He is playing chicken with a chicken. The whole World See's Obama for what he really is, a mass Charlatan!

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 08:37:14 PM »
He does act like a third world dictator. He and the wifey travel and live the good life and leave the hanger-ons to carrying out the dictates.

This.  I've been saying that ever since his inauguration.  They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily, seemingly unconcerned how it appears to people who are suffering in this moribund economy.  I have never seen a First Family behave this way.  Not an American First Family, anyway.

FDR was a wealthy man from a wealthy family, but he was popular with people during the Depression precisely because he didn't rub their noses in it.  He at least gave the impression that he empathized with their plight.

Does he know how those people usually end up? ::guillotine::

Of course, he thinks he's a god and can change the ending.

They all do.  On the other hand, it's depressing how many of them live to a ripe old age and inflict their destructive misrule on their subject people for decade after decade.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily

In fact, he telegraphed it during the campaign, when he said he liked wagyu beef and arugula.  He had exotic and expensive tastes that were utterly alien to the vast majority of the American people, yet his supporters seemed untroubled by that.  They convinced themselves that he was a champion of the poor and downtrodden, despite a total lack of evidence for that position, and indeed, considerable evidence to the contrary.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
"This.  I've been saying that ever since his inauguration.  They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily, seemingly unconcerned how it appears to people who are suffering in this moribund economy.  I have never seen a First Family behave this way.  Not an American First Family, anyway."

"This," is only the tip of the Iceberg. After they are gone, the flood gates will open, and the horror stories will then be revealed. When, those in charge of protecting the Obamas are no longer engaged, the real nightmare will be told. I am prepared to buy every tell all book of this Family. I am totally, and completely positive the Obama family is worse than we could ever imagine. Oh Goody! ::danceban::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 11:05:50 PM »
... They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily, seemingly unconcerned how it appears to people who are suffering in this moribund economy. ...

He is the entitlement president.  That's how he got elected, his whole campaign, those who funded and voted (He is the first black president, isn't he clean and articulate?), voted for his entitlement and he is fulfilling the entitlement dream.

The reality of entitlements, as we have always known and as NY-9 and many other of his supporters are learning, is ultimate corruption.

Play on maestro Obama, play on.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 09:08:17 AM »
... They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily, seemingly unconcerned how it appears to people who are suffering in this moribund economy. ...

He is the entitlement president.  That's how he got elected, his whole campaign, those who funded and voted (He is the first black president, isn't he clean and articulate?), voted for his entitlement and he is fulfilling the entitlement dream.

The reality of entitlements, as we have always known and as NY-9 and many other of his supporters are learning, is ultimate corruption.

Play on maestro Obama, play on.

When my Son was young, I would drag him with me on my errands. Lowe's, and a few places like that. He, of course would be bored out of his mind. Usually, I would be the fool and take him to Toys Or Us also. A kid at Toys or Us, you kidding me. They had no such thing when I was young. Who's fantasy was I fulfilling? Anyway, picture a bunch of small children going to Toys or US. That is our immature President and all his Men. Notice I said Men? Have you seen some of the Women? ::speechless::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »
"This.  I've been saying that ever since his inauguration.  They act like they are entitled to it, and wave their luxury in the faces of the American people daily, seemingly unconcerned how it appears to people who are suffering in this moribund economy.  I have never seen a First Family behave this way.  Not an American First Family, anyway."

"This," is only the tip of the Iceberg. After they are gone, the flood gates will open, and the horror stories will then be revealed. When, those in charge of protecting the Obamas are no longer engaged, the real nightmare will be told. I am prepared to buy every tell all book of this Family. I am totally, and completely positive the Obama family is worse than we could ever imagine. Oh Goody! ::danceban::

Yep, I agree. I've been saying that for a long time.  I think we will discover it's worse than we imagine.  All it will take is for one former aide to get mega bucks for their book and the former advisors, aides, etc will be tripping over each other to publish. 

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 12:33:49 PM »

"This," is only the tip of the Iceberg. After they are gone, the flood gates will open, and the horror stories will then be revealed. When, those in charge of protecting the Obamas are no longer engaged, the real nightmare will be told. I am prepared to buy every tell all book of this Family. I am totally, and completely positive the Obama family is worse than we could ever imagine. Oh Goody! ::dance ban::

Yep, I agree. I've been saying that for a long time.  I think we will discover it's worse than we imagine.  All it will take is for one former aide to get mega bucks for their book and the former advisors, aides, etc will be tripping over each other to publish. 

I have always wondered if an ex President leaves this Country asking for Political Asylum, what will this Country do? I could see Obama hi tailing it to France, or even Germany. Would we insist on him being sent back if charges against him were serious, and I have no doubt in my mind they would be? What I am getting at, I want to see him in chain's if he deserves it. It is only right, seeing what he has done to this Country, and so soon after 9/11.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 03:54:54 PM »

France and Germany are our friends, they would not give him asylum.
However, they may put him in an asylum.
                                                            ::hysterical::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 08:07:30 PM »

France and Germany are our friends, they would not give him asylum.
However, they may put him in an asylum.
                                                            ::hysterical::

As long as it is at a Zoo, ain't got no problem with it! ::clapping::