Author Topic: Second Verse, Same as the First  (Read 723 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Second Verse, Same as the First
« on: September 13, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
Perry is "taken aback" by the suggestion that a person acting irresponsibly should bear the consequences of those actions.  With Perry and Romney looking to be in the lead, neither one of them can do what is required because neither one of them understand Liberty, Justice,  or personal responsibility. Just the same old, same old squishy GOP politicians.  

If either of these two wins the nomination, you might as well vote for another 4 years of Obama. At least its then clear who is at fault for our problems.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:29:50 PM by Pandora »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Second Verse, Same as the First
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
Perry also responded to the crowd's negative reaction to his support for allowing in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, saying his campaign has "the right message" on opportunities for children who were brought to the United States illegally "by no fault of their own."

"This issue is about education, it's not about immigration," he said.

"These kids showed up in our state by no fault of their own, some 2-3 years of age. And they've been in our schools, they've done their work, they've prepared themselves good, they want to be contributing members of society. So it would be I think the wrong message to say somehow or another that you can't go to our colleges, or we've going to punish you because of the sound of your last name."

" .... it's not about immigration?!! .......  Because of the sound of your last name"?!!

::splutter::

He doesn't believe it's about personal responsibility on the part of the illegal alien parents either.  Obviously.

I'm telling you all right now, we get this guy we're going to get amnesty, and then more than 1 out of 10 Mexicans living here.

I can't stand these f**king people.

Perfect candidate, my ass!  None of these people have to be perfect, they just have to understand the laws and the gawdamn Constitution and they don't.

THEY DON'T.  And THEY DON'T CARE THAT THEY DON'T.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Second Verse, Same as the First
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »
It's called Personal Responsibility.
Get use to it.  ::gaah::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow