Author Topic: The Wages of Terror  (Read 1110 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
The Wages of Terror
« on: September 13, 2011, 11:10:32 AM »
Tuesday, 13 September 2011 06:59 Daniel Greenfield

"When Obama set off to visit the victims of Hurricane Irene, instead of visiting the American victims who had lost their homes and possessions-- he headed off to Patterson, New Jersey. Patterson is known as 'Patterstine' for a reason, it's home to the second largest Arab community after Dearborn, and while most of its residents are not yet Muslims, concentrating his visit there sends a message. And it's the same message that has been sent over and over again. Muslims come first.

Obama's decision to shut down the space program by terminating the shuttle and its replacement vehicle, combined with the loss of the Russian space freighter, means that the International Space Station may have to be abandoned. But as Obama's new NASA administrator Charles Bolden said, the new priority is Muslim outreach.

We may not have a space program anymore, but NASA has partnered with Saudi Arabia on "lunar and asteroid science research". The good news is that the Saudis can afford to buy us a new shuttle, so long as we don't let any women drive it.                                              

And did you know that the National Park Service has an Office of International Affairs? Why does it need an office of international affairs? So it can fund mosques globally through UNESCO. The Obama Administration has eliminated the Park Service's 'Save America's Treasures" program, but there's always money for Islam. While the old outdated jingoistic NPS was concerned with the United States, the new NPS gives money to the Medina of Tunis, an adjacent Islamic school and a Muslim pilgrimage site in Turkmenistan."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011091314488/editorial/rsn-pick-of-the-day/the-wages-of-terror.html?

Terrorism and Obama in the same sentence. Who ever thought that after 9/11, we would have a President not only sympathetic but, I can't be sure who's side he is on!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 12:26:19 PM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The Wages of Terror
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
Oh, I KNOW whose side he's on .....

"We" elected the enemy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »
Not our "we", their "we"...them!

::cussing:: damn, them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »
Not our "we", their "we"...them!

::cussing:: damn, them!

That's why I put quotation marks around "We".  One of the reasons I usually don't write that is because you're right; our "we" didn't, their "we" did, but if I write "they" elected the enemy, it's still wrong because he isn't their enemy; he's ours.

Maybe it should be "they elected our enemy".  Truer, but not as pithy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 06:26:02 PM »
I hope you have a MOUSE in your pocket 'cause dipsh't didn't my vote. ::overkill:: ::guillotine::
F'n Bastard................And yes I know you didn't either.  ::exitstageleft::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
OKAY, okay, I take it back.  Please, stop hitting meeeeee ............

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »
Heh, walked into that one eyes wide open you did...

"they elected our enemy" works for me!

::thumbsup::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »

Link

NASA engineer
Gaurav Gopalan, a gay aerospace engineer, who was found dead Sept 10, two blocks away from his Washington, D.C. apartment.

Gopalan, 35, was dressed in women's clothes, with makeup and carrying a purse when he was found dead, according to police, ...
Several community organizations have suggested that Gopalan may have been killed in a hate crime directed against a transgendered person. This summer, at least two transgendered women have been attacked in the area, reported local media.

But Washington, D.C. Metro Police Department Assistant Police Chief Peter Newsham told India-West, "We currently do not have any evidence to suggest this was a hate crime,"
Bob Shaeffer, Gopalan's fiance and partner of five years, confirmed that the Indian American engineer had gone out that evening dressed in women's clothing,...
Rep. Eleanor Norton, D-D.C., sent a statement which was read at the vigil. "A multi-talented and brilliant aerospace engineer, Gaurav was the type of scientist our nation seeks to attract because, without them, American science simply would not move forward."

Part of O's NASA cultural outreach?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
Outreach?  More like reach around!

Gaurav Gopalan, a gay aerospace engineer, who was found dead Sept 10, two blocks away from his Washington, D.C. apartment.

Gopalan, 35, was dressed in women's clothes, with makeup and carrying a purse when he was found dead, according to police, ...a scrap of paper was found near the scene, authorities confirm it is the congressional phone number of Bareny Frank (D-MA)...

OK, I read more into that than the article, but is it beyond the (cough) reach of reason?