Author Topic: Democrats (Liberals) Have Police Harass Gun Owners on the Streets  (Read 1535 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Democrats (Liberals) Have Police Harass Gun Owners on the Streets
« on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »
By Doug Book
"When Robert Baillio was pulled over by a member of the Shreveport police department, he learned that Shreveport's Democratic mayor, Cedric Glover, believes firearms belong only in the hands of the police.

The mayor is a member of “Mayors Against Illegal Guns.” In fact, Glover is such a believer in disarming his electorate that his officers are trained to identify likely gun owners for the purpose of harassing...."

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/09/12/democrats-have-police-harass-gun-owners-on-the-streets/

Note: Democrats are just dumb misguided Voters. Liberals are what we are dealing with, and must wipe out. Just as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 12:27:53 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Democrats (Liberals) Have Police Harass Gun Owners on the Streets
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
Yeah, I'm against illegal guns too, fothermucker!  How about going after Obama & Holder, jackass!  Citizens in this nation without a criminal record have a LEGAL right to guns, Cedric!  And the Shreveport police...?  WTF?  Protect & Serve got replaced by Punish & Enslave there too, eh?!

::mooning::

(Need linky-link to comment any further...)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 12:21:19 PM »
Yeah, I'm against illegal guns too, fothermucker!  How about going after Obama & Holder, jackass!  Citizens in this nation without a criminal record have a LEGAL right to guns, Cedric!  And the Shreveport police...?  WTF?  Protect & Serve got replaced by Punish & Enslave there too, eh?!

::oldman:: Dagnabbit! Senility, runs in the family especially the older ones. Imagine that!  ::confused::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
Yeah, I'm against illegal guns too, fothermucker!  How about going after Obama & Holder, jackass!  Citizens in this nation without a criminal record have a LEGAL right to guns, Cedric!  And the Shreveport police...?  WTF?  Protect & Serve got replaced by Punish & Enslave there too, eh?!

::oldman:: Dagnabbit! Senility, runs in the family especially the older ones. Imagine that!  ::confused::

Stuff happens.

Happens a lot more the older ya get.   :P

Ya OK, here we go, traffic stop...tail light...NRA sticker...get the bitter-clinger!!!

Bleeping fascists!

This is when I start wondering just whose side the LEO's are on, sure doesn't look like ours! 

But, it is a lot easier for them to harrass law-abiding people than low-life criminal scum who may gun them down any time just because they are having a bad crack day or their gal pal dumped them for some other banger or whateverthehell else...

::facepalm::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:50:03 PM »
My mayor is a member of MAIG. I was agog when I found out because he is a republican and should know better. But when I asked him why he would belong to such an organization he responded that he thought it was a good thing for keeping guns out of the hands of "the bad guys".

I replied if he thought I was a "bad guy" and he asked if I had a gun. I told him, "I'm carrying right now". He looked at me funny and then walked away without saying another word (this was a legal carry in a public place).

I don't think he knows what he thinks he knows, but I know that I'm never voting for him again.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »
My mayor is a member of MAIG. I was agog when I found out because he is a republican and should know better. But when I asked him why he would belong to such an organization he responded that he thought it was a good thing for keeping guns out of the hands of "the bad guys".

I replied if he thought I was a "bad guy" and he asked if I had a gun. I told him, "I'm carrying right now". He looked at me funny and then walked away without saying another word (this was a legal carry in a public place).

I don't think he knows what he thinks he knows, but I know that I'm never voting for him again.

AS IF that keeps guns from the bad guys.  But the reality is that they think legit gun owners are bad guys for owning. ::gaah::

I told him, "I'm carrying right now

love it!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »

The long gray locks must have thrown him off balance...

;D

...now, throw that mayor out of office!

::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::