Author Topic: IS OBAMA TIED TO FAILED GREEN JOBS LOAN?  (Read 3295 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
IS OBAMA TIED TO FAILED GREEN JOBS LOAN?
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »
"Congress is holding hearings pressing the White House for details on President Obama's connection to a $527 million dollar loan to fund a now-bankrupt solar panel manufacturing company. Read the details of this unfolding story HERE."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/house-to-hold-hearing-wed-on-obama-admins-connection-to-failed-solar-company/

Is the Pope Catholic? I put this under the heading Criminal, because everything 'Obama,' is criminal. You can chock this one up to Obama's Criminal Resume as well. After Obama was elected, the fool thought he could walk on water, and anything he did would turn to Gold, well I have news for him, it wasn't gold, hint; Dogs do it in the grass!  ::saywhat::
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:56:36 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: IS OBAMA TIED TO FAILED GREEN JOBS LOAN?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »
The Regime cannot be held accountable...anything done to help people and save or create jobs is a noble motivation that cannot be questioned when funds are absconded and sh*t blows up in faces!  I read/hear that in the MFM all the time, so it has to be true!

/

Any torch & pitchfork sightings yet?  No?

(sigh)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:59:11 AM »
The private investors were guaranteed their loans so they will get their $$$ back but the taxpayers won't.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 12:40:42 PM »
Hey, I personally witnessed (on tv) obama lift one(the only?) of the solar panels. I bet he was takin it back to the White House to retro fit and "go green".  ::laserkill::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 12:48:31 PM »
Compost is green too, right?

;D

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »
Solar Company Solyndra Was a Rising Star

"Before it declared bankruptcy and was the subject of federal investigations, California solar company Solyndra's political star was on the rise. Between January 2009 and June 2011, when it shuttered its federal lobbying operation, Solyndra spent $1.09 million on lobbying, according to research by the Center for Responsive Politics, including $550,000 last year. At the same time, many Solyndra executives and employees were opening up their checkbooks to make political donations, primarily to Democrats."

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/09/alec-corporations-are-big-spenders.html?utm_source=CRP+Mail+List&utm_campaign=15780ed808ewsletter_9_15_119_14_2011&utm_medium=email

OpenSecrets.org's profile of Solyndra's lobbying

http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000056880&year=2011&utm_source=CRP+Mail+List&utm_campaign=15780ed808-Newsletter_9_15_119_14_2011&utm_medium=email

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:43:48 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
Another Ponzi scheme to benefit FOD (Friends of Dem's) with kickbacks to DemonRat pol's.

Which is why we still can't get a full accounting from anybody in this rogue Regime to tell us who the hell got porkulus money or TARP stash last time around!

WTF are people going to say no fricken more?!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 08:48:19 PM »
How else could obama muster "only" a billion dollars for his re election campaign? Certainly not on his record. He gives ponzi a bad name.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 04:38:59 AM »
To hear Blarney Carney describe it the Solyndra bankruptcy is like any other small business which starts up but fails for whatever reason . I didn't realize that the SBA made loans of half a billion dollars .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 08:25:30 AM »
Is Obama tied?  Depends on who you ask.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0911/jaytalking_24623e9b-4c39-408d-b8e5-ed80081d19ec.html

Carney insisted that "there's no evidence that the White House was involved in the loan," but that rather it was a scheduling decision about which the administration was concerned.

http://www.solyndra.com/2009/03/us-department/

“The leadership and actions of President Barack Obama, Energy Secretary Steven Chu and the U.S. Congress were instrumental in concluding this offer for a loan guarantee,” said Solyndra CEO and founder, Dr. Chris Gronet.

Someone is lying.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 09:11:20 AM »
Yeah, finding the right liar in a pack of liars...like trying to find a specific needle in a pile of needles...

But here's one unidentified OMB staffer who was trying to sound warning bells, and The Regime plowed ahead anyway...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-administration-e-mails-giving-more-taxpayer-money-to-solyndra-was-risky/2011/09/15/gIQAPacpVK_story.html

Jackass speaking for DOE says this proves politics wasn't involved in the decision...a blatant dissembling if there ever was one...what it proves is that somebody thought loaning this humungous pile of cash was exceedingly risky and the blowback would hurt!  Gee, DOE fvckstick, looks like the staffer was right and you look like an ass grasping at air!

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
Was Solyndra an Impeachable Offense?

By Ben Johnson

"The Obama administration’s Solyndra scandal goes beyond pressuring career federal employees to approve a $535 million loan guarantee to a company largely held by an Obama crony. When the government restructured the loan in February, officials appear to have broken the law by allowing the company’s private investors to recoup their funds before U.S. taxpayers get their money back.

Much of the media and political backlash has focused on the Obama administration’s lobbying for the loan’s swift approval in 2009. George Kaiser bundled between $50,000-$100,000 in campaign contributions for Obama in 2008, and the George Kaiser Family Foundation controls 35.7 percent of Solyndra Inc. Despite analysts’ significant misgivings about the company’s viability, the well-connected company received approval on the administration’s expedited schedule.

When Solyndra appeared ready to falter early this year, in need of $75 million in new investments, the Obama administration seems to have gone beyond the constraints of the law...."

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/09/15/was-solyndra-an-impeachable-offense/

Was Solyndra an Impeachable Offense? Probably, a long with many more things this Impostor has done. Will there be time to Impeach him? No but, we must remember Richard Nixon was being investigated for Watergate before his second election which he won quite handily. I know, was my first time voting. If Obama was  reelected (God Forbid) then insurmountable evidence is piling up against him. One way or another, we must rid yourself of this walking talking Cancer, even if it means Civil War!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:36:54 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 09:51:34 AM »
Someone is lying.

Which needs to be sung with a "Na~Na~Na~Na~Naaa~Naaa" chorus.

So I'm curious: Which one of our intrepid presidential candidates have seized upon this grand gift and proceeded to bash pResident Skidstain with it? What's that you say....none of them?! None recognize the incalculable PR value that this represents and would prefer to strut around cackling, "Look at me - I'm the true conservative here!" while ripping & slashing at their Republican competitors.

Dolts, every one of them.  ::outrage::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »
Someone is lying.

Which needs to be sung with a "Na~Na~Na~Na~Naaa~Naaa" chorus.

So I'm curious: Which one of our intrepid presidential candidates have seized upon this grand gift and proceeded to bash pResident Skidstain with it? What's that you say....none of them?! None recognize the incalculable PR value that this represents and would prefer to strut around cackling, "Look at me - I'm the true conservative here!" while ripping & slashing at their Republican competitors.

Dolts, every one of them.  ::outrage::

I agree but, the Republican Candidates are probably being coached by New York Lawyers. Anything they say can and will be held against them in our very Liberal Attack Media. Racist tattoos are just waiting for the first to venture forth. Perry would be my first choice to bring all of Obama's many indiscretions. He seems brave and ready to take on anybody. Me thinks that Man is a true old style Texas Ranger!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 10:24:51 AM »
Story after story begging someone go grab them and run...but instead we get 'this shot will make your kid retarded...'

::unknowncomic::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
Story after story begging someone go grab them and run...but instead we get 'this shot will make your kid retarded...'

::unknowncomic::

Or put hair on your palms! ::hysterical:: ::falldownshocked::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 10:49:42 AM »
Obama Spent Nearly $17.2 Billion to Create Only 3,545 Green Jobs

Filed under Environment, Taxes

"The Obama Administration spent nearly half of the $38.6 billion ($17.2 billion) set aside for his green energy programs and was only able to create 3,545 permanent green jobs.
This comes out to a staggering $4,853,000 per job.

Obama continued to push green energy initiatives in his 2011 State of the Union Address.

The Obama Administration has blown billions of taxpayer dollars on green energy and has only succeeded in producing a few thousand jobs."

http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2011/09/16/green-crime-obama-spent-nearly-17-2-billion-to-create-only-3545-green-jobsor-a-staggering-4-8-million-per-job/

Hey Obama! You know what you can do with your Green Jobs ::mooning:: Just give me da money! ::pimp::
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:53:40 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »
Hey, it's okay, Mother Jones rides to the rescue with this little Solyndra pep talk for Democrats:

You've probably heard of Solyndra by now, right? It's the solar power company that got $500 million in Recovery Act loans from the Department of Energy and then went belly up a couple of weeks ago.

Conservatives have been trying to paint this as a big scandal of some kind, despite the fact that: the company had plenty of private investors too; it's the only DOE loan that has failed so far; and there's no real evidence that anyone in the White House did anything worse than push OMB to speed up their decision-making process a bit in 2009.

I wasn't a total news junkie back during the Watergate days but I imagine that someone in the elitist Republican media penned some sort of "Hey, it's no big deal. Just a little break in. Nixon didn't do anything really wrong. Coverups happen all the time..." kind of thing.

Keep it up, boys. Keep it up.

I haven't looked but if Mother Jones hasn't published a pep talk on "Fast And Furious" yet they need to get on it, stat.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »
But isn't that the universal way of leftists?

"No one told me that I couldn't take money out of the cash register"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"