Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90931 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »
Somebody needed to tell her not to worry because whole basis of obamacare is to kill you off before you get old. She would have understood.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2012, 11:33:12 AM »
Nah, she'd struggle with that too.  No way her Lord and Messiah would kill her, only non-dem's kill people...that's the rumor anyway...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
  What the hell was that? I thought I was in the twilight zome.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/314016/giuliani-wonders-whether-biden-has-mental-capacity-presidency-robert-costa

KUDLOW: You know, what did he say? ‘Y’all going to be put back in chains’? That almost has racial overtones, Rudy Giuliani. What’s your take on that?

GIULIANI: Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But the — I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he — I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s not very smart.

Rudy does have a way with words, he's got more to say at the link.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2012, 10:39:19 PM »
Rudy has a very, very long memory and believes that accounts should always be payed in full...

And, yeah, Biden is a moron and it is scary to think that he could be president ever.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2012, 10:42:10 PM »
Dan Quayle was no idiot, and he was tactful to boot.  Hannity (stuck with him on the way home from the dentist) ran a compilation of the left's smears against every Republican VP back to him and right up to Palin.

They need their faces broken.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2012, 07:11:16 AM »
Dan Quayle was no idiot, and he was tactful to boot.  Hannity (stuck with him on the way home from the dentist) ran a compilation of the left's smears against every Republican VP back to him and right up to Palin.

They need their faces broken.

We can beat them with Plugs.   ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »
Jeez, the nitwit did it again!

"Folks, where's it written we cannot lead the world in the 20th century in making automobiles?"
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-folks-wheres-it-written-we-cant-lead-world-20th-century_650017.html

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Oh man, what a hoot!  This idiot is the gift that keeps on giving!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »
  I think a couple of those pluggs went too deep. ::foilhathelicopter::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2012, 11:50:21 AM »
Apparently Jarrett tried to feel out   ::laughonfloor::  Hillary for Veep, Hillary demurred, favoring instead to ready her 2016 campaign.  Willy urged her to take it, I guess he feels a strong urge to scratch off more interns on his bucket list now vs later.  If anything it illustrates the Dem Veep slot is still in play goinginto the convention and given the recent blunders by Plugs, I guess I would not be surprised if another alternate is found.  It will be interesting to see if there is someone dumber than Plugs willing to go down with a sinking ship.  BUt if the Dem's have anything plentiful it is morons.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-rejected-vp-slot-to-ready-her-own-2016-run/article/2505206#.UC5vHaBaR_m
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:25:51 PM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2012, 01:24:39 PM »
The real reason Hillary turned the VP job down was her penchant for fast food.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2012, 02:36:51 PM »
Sibelius says Ryan plan "is serious", so there you have it from a top Obama Regime official, stop the demonization of Ryan and the Mediscare tactics of the Left!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/sebelius-paul-ryans-medicare-reform-plan-a-serious-proposal-video/

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2012, 12:43:12 AM »
I thought that this would be a fitting moment to display this:

“We have plenty of time for big rallies,” a campaign spokeswoman, Jen Psaki, said between the rallies on Thursday. “Our focus right now is on exciting our supporters and winning over undecided voters and the smaller and medium-size events are the best venue to accomplish that because the president can closely engage with the crowd.”

Big rallies are expensive, especially given the logistical and security challenges for a president as opposed to a mere United States senator. And Obama campaign operatives, both at the Chicago headquarters and in swing states where Mr. Obama recently has stumped, say the campaign intentionally limits crowds by restricting tickets. The reason is to allow the president to better connect with supporters, aides say.

Umm...yeah. Sure.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »
Big rallies are expensive, especially given the logistical and security challenges for a president ........

He's probably butt hurt since he longer holds rock star status.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:41 AM »
It's the fault of his staff. The voters are stupid and don't know when to show up. The weather has been lousy.

He's still the greatest.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »
He needs to bring on the Greek columns. That'll get people off their asses and on their knees.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2012, 10:49:46 AM »
Greek columns won't cut it. He will need pyrotechnics and fog. Maybe he should do the Stonehenge thing...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »
The preference cascade rolls inevitably onward like some freakish weeks long tsunami.

In his inaugural address, Obama promised “not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.” He promised to “build the roads and bridges, the electric grids, and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.” He promised to “restore science to its rightful place and wield technology’s wonders to raise health care’s quality and lower its cost.” And he promised to “transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.” Unfortunately the president’s scorecard on every single one of those bold pledges is pitiful.

Yes, when you have lost the Daily Beast (Newsweek) it's pretty bad. I guess it's time for another interview with People magazine. Or maybe an exclusive with TMZ. Yeah, that would set things right. Get Axlerod on it right away.

Meanwhile...

Old and busted: O'Bongo and his traveling freakshow from Scranton.

The new hotness: Romney and that cute math guy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
Just read that article Trap and see that you posted it, yup, rats bailing the sinking ship, SS Obongo is taking on lots of water.

To the bottom of the sea with thee!